Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

#bbnaija 2019: Bbnaija 2019 Calabar Audition Venue| Audition Date - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / #bbnaija 2019: Bbnaija 2019 Calabar Audition Venue| Audition Date (563 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Bbnaija 2019: Team Enkay, Tacha, Others Win N1m Cash Prize Each. / Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Bbnaija 2019 Calabar Audition Venue| Audition Date by Calebbob: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Hi guys. I promised to bring you updates on the audition sites. So, here I bring you updates about the upcoming hearing of Big Brother Naija [/b]Calabar. I’m sure Calabar residents are thrilled that the auditions will finally arrive at the People’s Paradise for the first time.If you live in Calabar or any of the neighboring states, please read below to obtain the exact location and time for the 2019 bbnaija hearing.

[b]Read More

https://bbnaijagroup.com/bbnaija-2019-bbnaija-2019-calabar-audition-venue-audition-date-and-requirement/
Re: #bbnaija 2019: Bbnaija 2019 Calabar Audition Venue| Audition Date by Calebbob: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Calebbob:
Hi guys. I promised to bring you updates on the audition sites. So, here I bring you updates about the upcoming hearing of Big Brother Naija [/b]Calabar. I’m sure Calabar residents are thrilled that the auditions will finally arrive at the People’s Paradise for the first time.If you live in Calabar or any of the neighboring states, please read below to obtain the exact location and time for the 2019 bbnaija hearing.

[b]Read More

https://bbnaijagroup.com/bbnaija-2019-bbnaija-2019-calabar-audition-venue-audition-date-and-requirement/
Calebbob:

[b]Read More

(1) (Reply)

Ntachi Osa Food? Enugu, Nigeria Foxxymobile? Youth Talent Hunt ICT Skill / Self Made CEO Summit 2.0 / Mastering The Art And Science Of Lettering; A Typography Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.