Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (24239 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by stephanie11: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Former Vice President and Current PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to a recent allegation levelled against him by the Federal Government, PoliticsNGR has learned.

On Friday,  Nigeria's Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed revealed that Atiku had a case to answer upon his return to Nigeria over the collapse of Platinum Habib Bank also known as Bank PHB.

Reacting to the development, Atiku in a statement issued on the same day dismissed Mohammed's comments as a 'Cock and Bull Story". 

“It is disgusting to continue to spin allegations of corruption against me by people who have failed to come forward with a single shred of evidence of my misconduct while in office. Isn’t it a shame that the ruling party whose National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole only yesterday gave official confirmation to the general belief that, even if Lawrence Anini becomes an APC member today, Buhari will forgive and consecrate him can turn around to accuse me of corruption today?

”They just suddenly woke up to the reality that, their lies about Atiku being corrupt can no longer hold? I challenge the federal government to come up with evidence that I benefitted from N156 million slush funds through Claremont Management Services Account on 13th January, 2009 as well as the collapse of Bank PHB as they have alleged.

”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said.

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-reacts-bank-phb-allegations-lai-mohammed/

31 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said

Awwww!!! I just love the way H.E Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar (GCFR) replied the Lifeless APC and the ineffectual donkey called Lai Muhammad.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Goodluck Kakà Jonathan
God bless Bukky Ronaldo Saraki
God bless Yaks Ozil Dogara
God bless Otunba Guardiola Daniel
God bless Ben Common Sense Bruce
God bless Nyesom Costa Wike
God bless Waziri Pirlo Tambuwal
God bless The Rock Fayosè
God bless Ifeanyi Iniesta Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori. kiss

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by onubijoe(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2019
We knew him as a liar .

My president concentrate to whatever you're doing for better Nigeria

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by femidejulius(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Lying Muhammed has constantly used the big lie that Atiku could not travel to the USA. Sensing that Atiku will travel, he begged the US government not to grant Atiku visa. The USA simply ignored him.

While addressing the press, Lying Muhammed was obviously in great sorrow. The visa lie is suddenly over, so he quickly looked for a new lie. This time it is Bank PhB. He said Atiku got less than 180 million naira. What nonsense! How can Atiku who is a multimillionaire withdraw just less than 180 million naira and a bank will collapse when several banks that have billions of money outside are still successful.

The way APC attacks Atiku means they know he is a powerful opponent. APC is afraid of him.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2019
A man's name is Lai and you are wasting your time on him?

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Atifku have not started reacting till he receives the Election results of Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and katsina.
Month of febuhari is a month of Atifku reactions

Sai baba till 2023

We Kaduna state residents are enough to give Buhari all the total votes Of S.E

Next level straight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku speaking just last month : If i am a thief , why can't the government investigate me?

Wailers/Children of hate Always : If Atiku is a thief, Federal government should investigate him or shut up!

Today from FG : We will probe Atiku when he returns over his involvement in the collapse of Bank PHB.

Wailers and Atiku right now below: ...............

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by edlion57(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku even if der show us video of u stealing from central bank...we all will still vote for u...the only ppl against u are the foreigners from Chad and Cameroon that are in Nigeria collecting 30k from vice president buhari

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by solablings(f): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Cool response from our incoming President

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by petrick10(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
they always shiver when they hear the name ATIKU......

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Cool reply cool
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by tegafej(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2019
APC are jokers

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by DONADAMS(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Lai Muhd should go and sleep.. APC have lost it

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by okpmoses: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said

Awwww!!! I just love the way H.E Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar (GCFR) replied the Lifeless APC and the ineffectual donkey called Lai Muhammad.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
cheesy cheesy Jesu!!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Franzinni: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Formidable indeed.. atiku is their HUSBAND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Maxymilliano(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
APC is just grappling at straws

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Trying to rope Atiku's name into anything corruption, E no go better for Apc. Atiku we know

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Dididrumz(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
These APC idiots, una mumu never do?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by joefazee(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by emmykk(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
R
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
cheesy grin Atiku just laughing @ APC desperation and viewing the "technology involved" like;

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by wethebest(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Ler leakage again
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Myde4naija(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
no defense.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Phayie(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Back to daura

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Myde4naija:
no defense.
Nah God be our defender. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by MannaFromHeaven(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't understand the kind of democracy we practice if this God forsaken country.. Why do you have to paint the person that spent so much is 2015 campaign black because he's no longer in your party .The President will soon come out and say he doesn't know about this one too.

NB : if you have you PVC with you
Click like for AtikuObi
Click share for BuhariOsinbajo

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
I no longer blame APC but their supporters just like I can't blame a drunk singer for dancing mad men.

For somebody to say that Atiku was not arrested in the States because he travelled as an aide to Saraki and some fools believed it, Nigerians deserve whatever they get.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74905383:
Ok
Oluku!

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by mebad(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi

this one weak me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose / David Ejoor Is Dead / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.