Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate (2234 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by ABIA1stman: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2019
The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is heading back to Nigeria after a successful two days official visit to the United States of America.

Information reaching the Boss says that the popular candidate will land and heads straight to the Presidential Debate centre

http://thebossnewspapers.com/2019/01/19/just-in-atiku-heads-back-to-nigeria-to-atend-presidential-debate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lalasticlala

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
I hope he chartered a Gulfstream G550 because that's only passenger jet I know that can get him here on time !!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by RurouniKenshin: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Fantastic! Zombies were half expecting him to be arrested while ignorantly lavishing in the transfer of immunity story cooked up by the palm wind guzzler. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear zombies are in severe pains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by tsephanyah(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2019
The ignos Savior
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by RurouniKenshin: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
The ignos Savior
This is confusion. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2019
It's an insult for Buhari to debate with this criminal.

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Arysexy(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari, BMC, Afonja Muslims now in panicky mode.

Buhari must debate today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Abjay97(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Super Zombie CILICMARIN viewing this topic with severe pains.. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Hope you enjoyed your wonderful trip sir.. During your absence there was high demand of otapiapia and sniper still don't know why the demand was so high.. But we are investigating and report reaching us is that it was been demanded by a special class of people the ZOMBIES!!!!!...
Once again you welcome back... Lest I forget please Sir during the debate please use simple sentence for the illiterate to understand or if possible help him answer his question like how our pastor helped him that Wednesday night grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by ABIA1stman: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Cilicmarin aka Ngeneukwenu viewing the thread in pains. Will his illiterate cow-herder pay master attend the debate or dodge again? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Abjay97(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight
Zombie Graphics designer

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by RurouniKenshin: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight
Nonesense. Is Atiku the only debater there?

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by bishopkay: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Hope baba chartered Orji uzor kalu's gulf stream G65 ooo because that's one of the few jets that can bring him home in time for the debate.

E just dey pain me say I no quick know say naijabet.com offer stakes on whether buhari go come debate or not. See how sure 1.45 odds just waste.

I for use like 200k Sama am, then use the 90k profit take do give away for my brothers and sisters who are Obidiently Atikulating grin
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari Go Suffer Today
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by bishopkay: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight

Mumu zombie e be like na the new placard when dem share give una for una bmc whatsapp group be this abi?

Bank phb wasn't even in existence in the year 1998. Zombies Everly dumb as sheep

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by sammy99(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
The lifeless one must attend d debate he shud also shame those dat said he wont attend, cos atiku has shamed d zombies by going to america.

Pls someone should go and bring d lifeless one out of aso rock,if he insist jst drag him like dat.
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Racoon(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked grin grin grin Chai! Good development.More headache for the moribund APC government and their zombies.It's not nor will it ever be easy with them.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Racoon(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
abdulazeez1002:
It's an insult for Buhari to debate with this criminal.Pmb till 2023.Next level straight
[/s]So sorry bro.Seems you're new on the block.The high graded zombies are avoiding here for good reasons.Ask them & make a wise decision too.

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by orion7: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2019
bishopkay:

Mumu zombie e be like na the new placard when dem share give una for una bmc whatsapp group be this abi?

Bank phb wasn't even in existence in the year 1998. Zombies Everly dumb as sheep
I jyst tire.

bank phb 1998. zenith bank 89 B.C

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by sammy99(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight

is t because ur lifeless president did not attend primary school?

Is it not an insult to u for an uneducated man to bcom ur president?

is it not an insult for donald trump to call PMB lifeless?

Is it not an insult for ur lifeless dullard to b slumping up and down?

Ur zombiesm must b delivered by february,u av suffered too much its time for u to atikulate for a better nigeria.
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by omonaijiria: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight

Ode

when was bank PHB created.

Go and borrow brain from Mumuyamo Fraudstus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Gandollar(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
The ignos Savior
Go and rest, you are tired.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by millhouse: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight
Akitu was controversially declared winner of governship election in 1999.. please can you shed more light on the controversy ? . Or u just copy and paste gibberish. Await your response .

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by AstralBody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin E don happen 4 Buhari. The demon must debate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by id911(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I hope he chartered a Gulfstream G550 because that's only passenger jet I know that can get him here on time !!!!!

He is coming through a chartered jet. He still has some other engagement in the US but he doesn't want to miss the debate so Nigerians won't crucify him. Besides the average flight time from Washington DC to Lagos or Abuja should be about 11 to 12 hours, if I'm not mistaken. Atiku already left Washington DC this morning before 5 am

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by deboysben(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku aren't debating today
I can assure you that
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by id911(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight

Bank BHB was formed in 2005 so, how come you're saying Atiku took a loan in a non existing Bank PHB in 1998? Are you sure you guys are ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I just HOPE so because the JOURNEY FAR ooo
Should be a chattered Direct Flight.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
id911:

He is coming through a chartered jet. He still has some other engagement in the US but he doesn't want to miss the debate so Nigerians won't crucify him. Besides the average flight time from Washington DC to Lagos or Abuja should be about 11 to 12 hours, if I'm not mistaken. Atiku already left Washington DC this morning before 5 am
That’s for DIRECT FLIGHT naaa
Because direct flight from NEW YORK to London is about 10hours.
It’s obvious PMB will not make it to the Examination Hall...
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by NwaliE01: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
abdulazeez1002:

Pmb till 2023

Next level straight
[/s]

And your saint Buhari was flying with him in his private plane and was bowing before him prio to the election.

If Atiku is a thief, APC should use all the criminal prosecution agency on him otherwise you should forever remain silence and let Buba debate and show case what he is made of and what he can bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Better. He must attend the debate.
Re: Just In: Atiku Heads Back To Nigeria To Attend Presidential Debate by id911(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

That’s for DIRECT FLIGHT naaa
Because direct flight from NEW YORK to London is about 10hours.
It’s obvious PMB will not make it to the Examination Hall...

It's a chartered jet and no stop over bro and why fly to London and waste time and fuel when you can cut shot the flight time and fly directly to Nigeria through the Atlantic Ocean?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of APC Members Caught Thumb Printing Ballot Papers / 33 Local Governments Covered In Kano, PDP Is Leading With 82,000 Votes. / President Buhari Takes A Look At The Outfit On Major General, Magoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.