Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style (45281 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Famousbabe(f): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Billionaire Daughter That Can't Cook - Fans Disgrace DJ Cuppy

Beautiful Billionaire’s daughter, DJ Cuppy shared this video of her cooking. She captioned it:

"Cooking Update: Eba and Seafood Okra! � Almost done! #HatersWillSayItsFilmTrick #CuppyOnAMission"

But fans queried DJ Cuppy on her cooking skill. They were of the opinion that her cooking style is poor.

"Cooking Update: Eba and Seafood Okra! � Almost done! #HatersWillSayItsFilmTrick #CuppyOnAMission"

But fans queried DJ Cuppy on her cooking skill. They were of the opinion that her cooking style is poor.

Rita C. Onwurah @RitaOnwurah asked:

"Who makes eba like Quaker Oats bikonu?
�"

James Ilemona @JamesIlemona:

"Simple thing we make under minutes... Who makes Eba that way"

Watch the video here and see more reactions.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/dj-cuppy-cooks-eba-and-seafood-okra.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Famousbabe(f): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Watch the video HERE and see more reactions.....

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Nonso92(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Wtf is that?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by eyeview: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Is she cooking flowers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Twitter comments can make one commit suicide..

Dis her soup sef, pepper and tatashe go full inside

shocked

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by suaveBrother(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
...wei don ma ...

[/b] Do you need a music beat at a very affordable price. check my signature[/b]
Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Heywhizzy(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
People just troll this girl cos she comes from a rich home

The other day she did her 10 years throwback like everyone else, mumus were saying it ain't meant for people of her calibre.. Inferiority complex na disease

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by naunasabi: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
She is Afonja of course they can't cook decent meal even if their lives depend on it. grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Fufdszzchvxdaadswaqreerewesfchhhkjfddghgbhjdsdaasweffvkjffvfferdffcgggkghhjjjhhhgfffdddddfffgggggggghgfdsaagsgdweteytitig Fufdszzchvxdaadswaqreerewesfchhhkjfddghgbhjdsdaasweffvkjffvfferdffcgggkghhjjjhhhgfffdddddfffgggggggghgfdsaagsgdweteytitigaea :oFufdszzchvxdaadswaqreerewesfchhhkjfddghgbhjdsdaasweffvkjffvfferdffcgggkghhjjjhhhgfffdddddfffgggggggghgfdsaagsgdweteytitigaeaw ;DFufdszzchvxdaadswaqreerewesfchhhkjfddghgbhjdsdaasweffvkjffvfferdffcgggkghhjjjhhhgfffdddddfffgggggggghgfdsaagsgdweteytitigaeawaeaa. Nice food by the way.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Everytn nw dey enter front page.

Seun,i jx baf now..

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Pidginwhisper: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by missimelda01(f): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
My comment on instablog had 50+ likes shaaa tongue (my first time)

Nobody should quote me and say rubbish o

Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Moreoffaith(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Is that Eba or Goldenmorn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Oceannaagent: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol, na to use chopstick eat eba grin
Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Must Nigerians react to everything..

Is It ur eba?
Is it your cooking?
Is it your stomach it will enter?

Foolish set of commenters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Sensie(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians o grin grin grin
That one even called it golden morn

6 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by helinues: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Na Una eba?

24 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by UrbanExotica(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
eyeview:
Is she cooking flowers
shut up brokeass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by tellwisdom: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
I don dey purge already, looking at the food sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Cyoung4real(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Nothing diswan sabi do at all undecided undecided undecided she shaa get luck say her papa get money if not e for be for her.
Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
shut up brokeass
Why e pain you?

5 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
This one no just get sense.

But she get money sha.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Favbolu(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=missimelda01 post=74908217]My comment on instablog had 50+ likes shaaa tongue (my first time)

Check out my signature[/quot

Go use your like collect money for bank

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by twerkjack: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
But y do Nigerians always feel that every thing should be done exactly a certain way?? Allow ppl to experiment with their own cooking na! Abi is it your food?? Poke noses angry

16 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by Vince77(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
I just hate when people feel there is only one way to achieve something. Eba can be made anyhow u like provided u get the desired result. People should learn to think about other ways of doing things.
Stop one-way thinking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Does knowing how to make eba brings money?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
missimelda01:
My comment on instablog had 50+ likes shaaa tongue (my first time)

Check out my signature
..so we should fry eba abi what?

5 Likes

Re: Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style by taiocol: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
She has officially overtaken GEJ as the most insulted celeb of all time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.