Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bow Wow And Ciara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow And Ciara (16458 Views)

Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Wow And Ciara by drered(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2006
hey yall wast up do you guys know bow wow is planning to get married to ciara i personally dont think thats cool cos i think hes too young and maybe cos he got cash he feels he could just go marry?? wat yall think
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Briz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2006
yeah, i've been tryin to get da scene to reality when they release their last album with da track 'u don't know how much u mean to moi' or what's da name again
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Farriel(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
Bow Wow, Ciara...such people don't cut ice with me. Particularly Bow Wow. He can get married to anyone if he's so inclined.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by spikelord(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
I thought u were going to make a kind of comparison !
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by gracious(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2006
the guy has got everything he wants. have u listened to his song "fresh azimiz".  "listen to his rap and the words. he was like i am rich and can do woteva. nobody can stop him, i am 18 and i am making more than your dad" lipsrsealed embarassed.  men. he got it all.,house, rides, clothing line, money...... the list goes on. he can do woteva. grin grin grin
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On Jan 12, 2006
Gracious... i was gon say the same thing.

His fresh azimiz song said it all! He can marry if he wants to. I'll be waiting for the divorce date. Hopefully they have a baby before they divorce each other. Their baby would be asking.. "mummy, did u give birth to daddy, before i was born"? Ciara looks like bow-wow's sister!
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by alheri(f): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2006
Oh well, I respect ciara for sticking with her age group and not going out with some old dude like some other booty shaking gals do. If bow wow wants to get married and she loves him enuff, carry go as far as I'M concerned. Its no big deal. Even if they later get divorced so what? Na today, e don tey as my guys P-Square will say.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by CVero(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2006
look with all that weeve on ciaras head who needs heat

Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
lmfaooo they cute.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by gracious(f): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2006
whatever, whatever, whatever
i really don't care. this bow wow of a guy can do anything. money is power.he has a house for himself and wife-to-be to live in, a number of rides for them, etc the list just goes on and on. so what is all the squams about.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by ladybowwow(f): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2006
I THINK THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE FOR ALL YAL HATERS YAL NEED TO STOP HATEN ON CIARA AND I THINK THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED YOU KNOW ................................... LOOK AT THEM AN'T THEY CUTE

Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by vickybabe(f): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2006
why should they be geting ,arried right now, bow wow is too young for her, just becos he's got chest, he needs to face his studies 4 now (who's is momma) ciara looks like bow wow's older sister
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by hotangel2(f): 4:13am On Jan 30, 2006
CIARA can never wear heels out! because she'll be soo tall. She always has to go in flat shoes.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Eastcoast(f): 4:06am On Jan 31, 2006
@hotangel, no need to worry. bow wow is growing everyday. very soon he will be 6ft tall. i know he is 18 years old but men that boy seems to grow( height & muscles) in each of his videos.
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by cheekee(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2006
ladybowwow:

I THINK THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE FOR ALL YAL HATERS YAL NEED TO STOP HATEN ON CIARA AND I THINK THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED YOU KNOW ................................... LOOK AT THEM AN'T THEY CUTE
it's not like anyones hating but that's the fact!!!!

she does not look like his sister,much more like his mother i would say!! undecided

Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by safina: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2006
ok dey just da wrongwst cuple alive i mean all yal girlz iz right i would belive she was his mother or sister . what im tryin 2 say iz he should get wit one of uss u felin me!!!!!! wink wink
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by safina: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2006
yow alheri u iz not da only nigerian in dis place  u no , wati de hapun shocked grin any way i am 1 oda bigest fan. but i know der relationship wont last , im just watin to hear bout da brack up hopefuly il be next
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by DipsetAiCh: 5:07am On Feb 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy i think they make a good couple but bow wow needs to grow a little ciara just too tall for your ass cheesy cheesy
[color=#770077]
[/color][center][/center][i][/i]
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by tonydpimp(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2006
dont be a hater if they wont to get married let them live ther own lives just cuz you cant get some you got to hate on other people,
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Eastcoast(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2006
@tonydpimp. wetin? na fight?
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by safina: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2006
lisen we aint hatin on dem its just dat dey to odd 4 our liking undecided[i][/i]
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by cheekee(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2006
no one's hating the truth is that it's just boring to face the fact that they are dating,
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Pecan: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2006
i think bow wow and ciara is a cute coule to. they deserve 2 be smiley just like every other normal person. so stop hatin and get off their lipsrsealed
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2006
ummhhhhhh dont know what to say ooooo
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by safina: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2006
listen yall grizzols i am not worried abut that it (ciara) i mean 5 yers ago if he said he liked her she would say no ofcourse, and yes i don't denie it i am hatin on her and she iz better than me but  i no my love is way better than herz. all i wana say iz happy birthday 2 ma baby (bow wow) 19 the grow up so fast . i love u bow wow and i always wil wink cheesy
safina:

yow alheri u iz not da only nigerian in this place u no , wati de hapun shocked grin any way i am 1 oda bigest fan. but i know der relationship wont last , im just watin to hear bout da brack up hopefuly il be next
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by missmoss(f): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2006
hey i luv u so much bow wezy and i always will

P.S
ciara iz a man
[img][/img] lipsrsealed
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by xxshawtyxx(f): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
just leave em alone pple, the boy is old enough to get married!!!
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by beyunce(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2006
All wetin Uhna dey talk Na rubbish. The fact still remains. E No Go last!
And Na Who Dey talk that fake rumour say Dem Wan Marry. Na lie abeg.
Girlie's.
Finish
peace out
Soso 4 real
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by angelshady: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2006
[color=#770077]Wel peeps da truth is Bow wow & Cici are a cute couple. Age is nothing but a number & so is the height . Wats wrong wiv u peeps man!!!!!!! IS IT JEALOUS OR WAT. N-wae m backing u up all da way Cici. l think they are such a sweeeeeeeeet couple. M their biggest fan & wil always b. Break ups happen in lyfe so 2 ya all hataz get a lyfe. If their tyme 2 break up comes then God knoes. Its funny how u freak out as if Bow wow wil ever come 2 ya ha ha ha.[/color]
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by poetdee1(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2006
Hey ya all, I am new to this what I wanna say might be freaky if you call it that but why do we wanna worry abt Ciara and Bow Wow? They are stars cuz we made them stars, they are just normal human beings like us and some of us can do better.Let them do what they wanna do. Itz thier life but to me they ain't special people for a forum , they are just someone like me and you, Peace Out
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by nike4luv(f): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2006
they just worried about celebrity gossip undecided
Re: Bow Wow And Ciara by Oracle(m): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2006
there's nothing wrong with their relationship
but when it involves marriage i think they should think twice coz they too young for that
Bow wow thinks coz he's rich he can do anything he wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released / Denrele, Dayo Amusa, Eniola Badmus & Others At AFRIMA 2016 / Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.