Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Do I Get To Sango Ota - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Sango Ota (10721 Views)

Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Cost Of Transport Fare From Epe To Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
I'm travelling to Sango ota from ABA...it's my first time being in the south west...do I take a straight bus to Lagos and afterwards look for directions.... please nairalanders.. kindly guide me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Chuks9000: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's best if you get a direct bus (from the east) to stop you at Agege or Oshodi. From these places, you will get a straight bus to Sango Ota.
If you don't get any bus going to these two locations, then alight at Berger (ojodo-berger).
At Berger, use the overhead bridge (inside the same small modern park) and cross to the road east of the park. From that road, you'll get Keke(tricycle) to Agege PenCinema. If you enter bus (Danfo) at berger to Agege, the bus will stop you at the Agege market and you may find it more tricky.
Let whoever drop you at Agege direct you towards the park where you will get sango.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chuks9000:
It's best if you get a direct bus (from the east) to stop you at Agege or Oshodi. From these places, you will get a straight bus to Sango.
meaning it's after Lagos and not before... thanks for the reply..I appreciate
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Chuks9000: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
frankyskyboi:
meaning it's after Lagos and not before... thanks for the reply..I appreciate
I assumed you are travelling light. If you have heavy luggage/goods, it's a different thing entirely.
Use Google map to see that it is not a straight route to Sango Ota.
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Joevics(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
frankyskyboi:
I'm travelling to Sango ota from ABA...it's my first time being in the south west...do I take a straight bus to Lagos and afterwards look for directions.... please nairalanders.. kindly guide me
Use a transport company that has a park in Iyanakpaja, Lagos. Ask them before boarding "if they willl get to Iyanakpaja".

It would save you a lot of stress. As you would only need to take 100 or 150 naira bus directly to Sango Ota.

That's the simplest way to go about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Joevics:

Use a transport company that has a park in Iyanakpaja, Lagos. Ask them before boarding "if they willl get to Iyanakpaja".

It would save you a lot of stress. As you would only need to take 100 or 150 naira bus directly to Sango Ota.

That's the simplest way to go about it.
so from odogunyan ikorodu I want to get to sango otta how do I get there... is it wise to pass thru shagamu... or I should pass thru oshodi to get thru to sango otta... and cost thanks
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Joevics(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so from odogunyan ikorodu I want to get to sango otta how do I get there... is it wise to pass thru shagamu... or I should pass thru oshodi to get thru to sango otta... and cost thanks
Its better to pass through Oshodi. Though I dont know the cost, when you get to shodi, you can find a direct bus to Sango N500, or you go to Iyanakpaja, and then take a bus to Sango.
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by jeph19(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chuks9000:
It's best if you get a direct bus (from the east) to stop you at Agege or Oshodi. From these places, you will get a straight bus to Sango Ota.
If you don't get any bus going to these two locations, then alight at Berger (ojodo-berger).
At Berger, use the overhead bridge (inside the same small modern park) and cross to the road east of the park. From that road, you'll get Keke(tricycle) to Agege PenCinema. If you enter bus (Danfo) at berger to Agege, the bus will stop you at the Agege market and you may find it more tricky.
Let whoever drop you at Agege direct you towards the park where you will get sango.

Thanks sir... Hope it helps... I'm actually going to cannanland
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by Hallaowell: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Nairaland forum share this article it has details about the traveling the facts that can gain data to be put on it. transport factors can work according to the pandemic time that has ukessays review along with the book that has to hire the efficiency to make on it.
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by buyausralia: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2020
How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Sango Ota - Travel - Nairaland ... Flood Swallowed Vehicles In Sango Ota, Ogun State (pics/video) / Directions On How To ...
by buy instagram followers cheap
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by buyausralia: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2020
How To Travel From Sango Ota To Ondo State - Travel - Nairaland. Nairaland ... Please am in Sango how do I travel to Ondo ST MONICA SEC SCHOOL ONDO.
followers italy
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by buyausralia: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Help!!! How Do I Get To Sango-ota Toll Gate From Obalende Under Bridge? - Travel - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel ...http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by buyausralia: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2020
How To Get To Egbeda Alimosho L.G From Sango Ota - Travel - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Egbeda Alimosho ...
by https://buyfollowerscanada.com/
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by buyausralia: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road - Travel - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plss I ...https://epicfollowers.ca/
Re: How Do I Get To Sango Ota by CharlieSpins: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
How do I get to oou ago iwoye from sango and transport

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements To Travel To Belgium For Holdays / Coronavirus: India Suspends Tourist Visas / Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.