Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Should Be Killed For Practicing In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Should Be Killed For Practicing In Nigeria (958 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari / PUNCH Editorial: Nigerian Doctors Have Abused Strike Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Should Be Killed For Practicing In Nigeria by beolay2k: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2010
Do you know that Nigerian Doctors who graduated in Nigeria can not practice in the U.S? Reason been that they are murderers and their value for life is zero, they are money lovers than the way it is been seen outside this Country. I will give you three reasons why they should be killed. I have records of at least two incidents within a month where people brought to the hospital die for the sake of no value for life.

A colleague of mine in the office (Mr. Olusoga of the Bureau of Urban and Physical Planning Department Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta) died just because his friends that rushed him to the hospital couldn’t pay an instant N40, 000 which they wanted to pay N22, 000 and get the rest from their account. They told them that they will not attend to him until the money is completed and that was how he died.

Secondly just last week a 21 years old second semester 500 level student of the University of Ibadan, Department of Forestry (Pius) who on Wednesday slummed and was rushed to the Jaja Hospital in the University premises died because the people that rushed him to the hospital could not produce is University ID card.

Please let the Authorities of our Nigerian Educational system scrap this profession before we would start to kill ourselves oooooooooo cos if God forbid it happens to me, I will kill and kill every doctors and Nurses that I ever come across and I know the Nigerian police will never be able to locate me.

Concerned citizen of Nigeria on Health Issue.
Re: Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Should Be Killed For Practicing In Nigeria by reindeer: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
no need to duplicate threads.read replies on the other one.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Side Effects Of Family Planning? / Antenatal Care / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.