Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku (24134 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by EduC(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.

And the US didn't arrest the thief despite your insinuations that he would be arrested if he enters the US. APC, you and your cohorts are bunch of liars. Why do you want to foist a gravely sick man on Nigerians? Shame on you all!
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.

D whole idea of going 2 America was APCs. "Go 2 America if u can"...."Go& prove ur innocence in d US"..."Nigeria doesn't need a president who can't travel to America"...."grin reason he can't go America is cos he is afraid of arrest". It sounded as if going to America is a constitutional requirement 4 attaining d office of president. APC made it a campaign issue. Now atiku has made APCs dream come thru, but APC is disappointed. Am surprised. I thought they b happy.

If Atiku is a thief, y was APC& Tinubu hailing him? Do u mean they were singing d praises of a thief?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itopa10:
A thief should always be arrested

What have EFCC, DSS& Nigerian police been waiting 4 since 2015?
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
11doubledee:

Is he serious sef? Going as an aide to saraki,instead of him to work harder to try to convince the undecided voters back home.
For me I hardly trust an average Nigerian politician.He may be on his own private business or trying to clear some of his tied up funds over there and we'll be here fighting each other over people who don't care about us.

If someone as well known as Atiku obtained visa posing as an aide of saraki, y did d state department not notice? Y did they still grant visa despite d obvious foul play? Y did homeland security not immediately swing into action when atiku touched down US soil?
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by EduC(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Itopa10:
A thief should always be arrested

And they didn't, bunch of liars.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku should be in jail by now. He is a criminals

And his fellow criminals are still supporting him.

Sai baba Buhari

Next level

Y has buhari not directed EFCC, DSS & d police to arrest atiku since 2015?

From d screenshots below, APC & Tinubu are supporting Atiku. Are they d criminals u are referring to?

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by ogbonti: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Warning! : my opinion wouldn't be popular. I don't care.

I wish Atiku could win.... with the loss of 2 consecutive incumbents, our leaders would take us more seriously.

BUT he can't win with the realities on ground.

I really felt Buhari would be a positive change, different....but his incompetence is really worrying.

PMB showed signs of dementia in the Delta rally. This is a sign that the man is obviously not in charge. The answers he gives in interviews..... shocked

But what's the alternative? We have a kleptomaniac who has no one's interest at heart.

SUMMARY: [b]PDP is like Republican party while APC is like the Democratic party
.... i support the ideals of APC, and i would likely be a lifelong maybe even a card-carrying member BUT i want Buhari to lose to teach our leaders a lesson. Wishful thinking cos Buhari wouldn't lose.

PS - i have immensely benefited from the fall of the Naira vs Dollar (Buhari's 1st term) but the truth is the truth.
[/b]

Shorrop there.... And what are you trying to imply, by relating PDP with the Republican party?

I am a red-blooded Republican to the core, so come on, let's debate the so called ideals of your "moronic and luciferous" democrat party... bring it on, I am here, let's talk!
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by 11doubledee: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
lexy2014:

If someone as well known as Atiku obtained visa posing as an aide of saraki, y did d state department not notice? Y did they still grant visa despite d obvious foul play? Y did homeland security not immediately swing into action when atiku touched down US soil?
It is possible if you can't obtain obtain VISA by yourself from their embassy for whatever reason,in Atiku's case, for the last 12plus yrs and according to the US government,where he moved funds of about $40million.
Secondly,according to Mrs.onochie(a presidents spokesperson),she said they contacted the US state department on African affairs and that according to bilateral agreement between both countries,those with diplomatic visas can't be arrested.
Regarding Homeland Security,atiku is not National threat to the USA or any American,neither is he linked to any terrorist organization.if not,i trust buhari would have extradited him long before now.
I think I should also clearly state here that Atiku was only'indicted' ( name mentioned)in a clear case of bribery/corruption and not convicted.It was this indictment that led to investigations that revealed he's been moving money to the US,about 40 million dollars which MAY (not IS) have been proceeds of corruption.
So even if he is arrested,the best they can do for now is just question him.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
11doubledee:

It is possible if you can't obtain obtain VISA by yourself from their embassy for whatever reason,in Atiku's case, for the last 12plus yrs and according to the US government,where he moved funds of about $40million.

What is possible? What have all u said here got 2do with d questions I asked u? Ur points aren't coherent.

lexy2014 post=74916239:

If someone as well known as Atiku obtained visa posing as an aide of saraki, y did d state department not notice? Y did they still grant visa despite d obvious foul play? Y did homeland security not immediately swing into action when atiku touched down US soil? How did Atiku lie about his visa application & d US state department fell 4 it?

Secondly,according to Mrs.onochie(a presidents spokesperson),she said they contacted the US state department on African affairs and that according to bilateral agreement between both countries,those with diplomatic visas can't be arrested.

When Lauretta Onochie tells u good morning, always confirm by urself if its morning b4 u respond good morning. Is there anything like d "US department of African Affairs"? Second, Atiku is known 2d US as a former VP& a Presidential candidate in Nigeria. How can his name appear on a visa application as an aide 2d senate president & d state department didn't flag it?

Regarding Homeland Security,atiku is not National threat to the USA or any American,neither is he linked to any terrorist organization.if not,i trust buhari would have extradited him long before now.
I think I should also clearly state here that Atiku was only'indicted' ( name mentioned)in a clear case of bribery/corruption and not convicted.It was this indictment that led to investigations that revealed he's been moving money to the US,about 40 million dollars which MAY (not IS) have been proceeds of corruption.
So even if he is arrested,the best they can do for now is just question him.

There is an agency under Homeland security that is known as d US Immigration & Customs Enforcement also known as ICE. iCE has one of its functions d investigation of criminal activities of criminal activities of foreign nationals in d US. U have alleged that atiku was indicted 4 money laundering. Money laundering is a criminal activity. His arrival should have been flagged by ICE based on what u said he did. Worst case scenario, d FBI would have picked him which was d expectation of APC

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Dhenz: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:

He stole your brain?
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by PurestBoy(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
APC shame

Buhari is a disaster. After watching him on NTA,I started pitying for Nigeria

Useless dumb and senile, tribalistic and nepotistic tyrant
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. One of the first books I'll ever read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.