Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. (488 Views)

Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. by kerzhim(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Watch how Atiku town hall meeting was disrupted by angry Nigerians in the diaspora.

Chanting: You want to come and destroy Nigeria once again!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhhVbnNdMY

1 Like

Re: Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. by tsephanyah(f): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Another observation_ I just don't get it. Op. Did you notice the loud silence from those who travelled by road to the east from yuletide? Just because they don't want to report on the development they saw, they kept their experiences bottled. Ignos Why

2 Likes

Re: Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Another observation_ I just don't get it. Op. Did you notice the loud silence from those who travelled by road to the east from yuletide? Just because they don't want to report on the development they saw, they kept their experiences bottled. Ignos Why

I tell you!!! You are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. by kerzhim(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
At some point, i thought i was the only one who noticed that. Awon enemies of the Nation.
Re: Disrupted Atikulated Town Hall Meeting. by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2019

(1)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Clearance Operation, Rescue 2 Women. Photos / For Us In North East, PDP Is Poisonous, It Cannot Be Embraced In Anyway - Ndume / Sea Of Heads As Ayade’s Campaign Train Berths In Obanliku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.