Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,452 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? (522 Views)

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Even zombies had to acknowledge that Buhari is the most dishonest and fraudulent man to ever become the President after his outing with NTA's Kadaria. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing-the emperor has been exposed after his defence of Abacha,Babachir Lawal and Ganduje.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbTnO9ENpM

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by tsephanyah(f): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sometimes vampires bite and kill their victims and sometimes they bite and turn them into vampires. So it’s like, do I just want supper or do I want a FOLLOWERS?
Sai Baba

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by mankand(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thanks to Yorubas and Tinubu. Unfortunately I'm a Yoruba man too and I'm shamed for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Shawnnn01: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Compare to your father’s integrity I will chose Buhari’s a trillion times over.

litdutchboy:
Even zombies had to acknowledge what Buhari is the most dishonest and fraudulent man to ever become the President. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing-the emperor has been exposed after his defence of Abacha,Babachir Lawal and Ganduje.

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by DLondonboiy: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sometimes vampires bite and kill their victims and sometimes they bite and turn them into vampires. So it’s like, do I just want supper or do I want a FOLLOWERS?
Sai Baba

Can i get just one drag of what you smoke? Please? Dm?
Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Which action has Buhari shown thats shows he has any integrity zombie?Is it in the anti-corruption fight where Abdulrasheed Maina is walking free,Amechi,Oshiomhole and Fashola petition for corruption are not investigated and Akpabio was given a presidential welcome when he decamped to APC, despite facing a N108 billion naira charge with EFCC.
Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
mankand:
Thanks to Yorubas and Tinubu. Unfortunately I'm a Yoruba man too and I'm shamed for that
The drug baron has brought untold hardship to Lagos as well as Nigeria by helping package Buhari.

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Can i get just one drag of what you smoke? Please? Dm?
grin
Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
litdutchboy:
Even zombies had to acknowledge that Buhari is the most dishonest and fraudulent man to ever become the President. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing-the emperor has been exposed after his defence of Abacha,Babachir Lawal and Ganduje.

Anybody who defends Abacha should be banned from politics

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
When will Yahaya Bello answer for the Guns and military uniforms he was importing

Mr. Integrity my foot!!!

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
immhotep:

Anybody who defends Abacha should be banned from politics
In decent societies Buhari will only be able to become a gatemen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:

(1) (Reply)

Still On Jigawa PDP Rally / Lagos Ride For Sanwo-olu/hamzat Set For Jan 27th / If We Expose Those In Buhari Govt, They’ll Go To Jail And Hell - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.