Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Honey Cinnamon Roll - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Honey Cinnamon Roll (447 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honey Cinnamon Roll by biyiwyle(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cinnamon roll

Hello, I always appreciate it when I see the views and people reading and sending me comments. God bless you.

So I give you a special pastry called Cinnamon roll. This is a sweet bun that is eaten as breakfast in most European countries.

It can be served with honey, chocolate, cheese, cream and different kind of syrups example, maple glaze. So, let's get to it.

By the way, I will be using pictures from my instagram page screenshots. So go follow me and send me personal messages. Would love to meet you.

RECIPE

Ingredients
° Flour 250g

° Sugar to taste (this is because of the in filling)

° Margarine 50g

° Milk (Optional)

° Honey to glaze or any syrup

° Raising Agent (yeast) 2teaspoon

° Cinnamon 1tsp

° Pinch of salt

° Sesame seeds (crunchy back, optional)

PREPARATION

The first step is to make the dough.

* Mix flour with margarine, raising agent and cinnamon in a container until it forms crumbs...

Read all @http://www.caterbakes.com/2018/02/how-to-make-honey-cinnamon-roll.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

100% Stone Free Ofada Rice (local Rice) Available For Supply / Eid Groceries / High Quality Melon Seeds (egusi) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.