Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo (36276 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Omeokachie: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is a busy man
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by TEYA: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
shaaataap. He's got work to attend to. He is hale and hearty not like the lifeless one who went on vacation for four months cheesy

APC and Zombies trying to stop the inevitable:
[img]https://media1./images/1a07848830b992647fdd6d3aa562b18e/tenor.gif[/img]
I am sure he decided to run back after seeing the campaign pictured of Buhari in kaduna. Sai BABA, we love you.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Shikini: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy cheesy Hot cake! There was no record of such when the lifeless president visited in March and during the UNGA in New York.More wailing & painment for zombies.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Nigerianization(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
TEYA:

I am sure he decided to run back after seeing the campaign pictured of Buhari in kaduna. Sai BABA, we love you.

The shortness of his visit is understandable in view of the fact that we are in the heat of the campaigns. If not for nay sayers, he should have delegated Peter Obi to represent him.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by aminho(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:

He was overwhelmed with Joy. Too much love from Cameroon to our incoming President .

bulhari is a terrible disaster to West Africa
Mr man Cameroon is not in west africa
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
I realize that there are many millenials on this forum making their own opinions too. So I'm not surprised that they actually think Atiku can win an election in this country.

Same way the hype on Bukola Saraki was turning into a loud deafening cheer until the loss of the PDP primaries turned all of them dumb.

That people would actually root for Saraki the egotistic maniac, Atiku the super-thief and Buhari rumored to be already drowning in his dementia, shows that 50 years from now, Nigeria will still be battling the same problems it's facing now.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by degamemaster(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
TEYA:
Atiku breezed in and breezed out. I thought he would go to the white house to see trump, and then proceed to Israel to see dilector, aka the prophet of chukwubiama.

Aren't you ashamed of your frustrated life?

By the time Atiku would be declared presidential election winner, I know you would accuse KANU of voting for him and just kill yourself.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Yusman316(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
See how dem dey rush this smooth guy. No right thinking about one wants to be associated with the dullness and lifeless one
This is Jos today for Buhari campaign rally. U were saying?

Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by dockokwus: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
TEYA:
Atiku breezed in and breezed out. I thought he would go to the white house to see trump, and then proceed to Israel to see dilector, aka the prophet of chukwubiama.
Don't you people get tired of sounding fool ish and nauseating?
He has gone to the US,move on for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Basher8583: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ladyamina2:
Insha Allah our incoming president....love u to the moon

You are wishing person wey no campaign incoming president. You think that is how presidency is dashed.
Wait till feb to find out.
You all are prepared for your "it has been rigged" script
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by mushystuff: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
TEYA:

Ta keep kwayet dia! You think he went for 'working' hospital visit d way Bubu the demented goes? Put some respect on Atiku's issues please! I thought u ppl swore he'd never set foot on American soil? Now his breeze is causing you nose bleed? Nnamdi Kanu pepper u dia! tongue
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by mushystuff: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
aminho:

Mr man Cameroon is not in west africa

Really?
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by Hargbo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:

He was overwhelmed with Joy. Too much love from Cameroon to our incoming President .

bulhari is a terrible disaster to West Africa
eeeeeggggnnnoooorrrraaannnnmmmmmuuuuuussssss grin
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by TEYA: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
degamemaster:

Aren't you ashamed of your frustrated life?

By the time Atiku would be declared presidential election winner, I know you would accuse KANU of voting for him and just kill yourself.
Your papa na im dey frustrated!
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by TEYA: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
dockokwus:

Don't you people get tired of sounding fool ish and nauseating?
He has gone to the US,move on for God's sake!
Ya mama na im be fool.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by TEYA: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
mushystuff:

Ta keep kwayet dia! You think he went for 'working' hospital visit d way Bubu the demented goes? Put some respect on Atiku's issues please! I thought u ppl swore he'd never set foot on American soil? Now his breeze is causing you nose bleed? Nnamdi Kanu pepper u dia! tongue
He should come back to his Waterloo, BABA is going to whip him senseless in Febuhari! As i baba, we love you BABA.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Criminal looking for criminal.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by dockokwus: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
TEYA:

Ya mama na im be fool.
You are a disgrace to yours with the way you reason.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by mekusmanuel(f): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Probably he was busy with schedules.
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by aminho(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
mushystuff:

Really? shocked
Which side of Africa Cameroon dey abeg?

Central Africa
Re: Simon Ateba Meets Atiku In The US. Photo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
If you think Atiku will defeat Buhari in next month’s election, then your name should be Joseph the dreamer
Yes o! and all Joseph dreams came true
So is own about Buhari losing will assurly come true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.