Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride (35244 Views)

Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Parent Buys Lady A Huge Expensive Ride For Topping Her Class (photos) / Small Doctor Gifts Himself An Expensive Porsche Cayenne (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by marvin906(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
their money their problem

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Olulinks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Op, this guy is talking about you and not Hushpoppy o. Think am well if you think am joking.
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Izabel(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
marvin906:
their money their problem
cute baby
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Sakamaje: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Two money miss roads.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by mirinda01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Their money, their beef, their life. Let me come and be going.

For all your insurance needs, whatsapp me on 08066992132. We are always there to answer all your questions. Insurance is the best back up when life eventualities happen.
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nlanders plz help me out i am a youth corper who is currently broke. Nothing is too small. I dnt have any other person to ask. U people are my family. GTbank 0125651175.God bless u
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Kokaine(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:
Those guys below deserves all the paparazzi and not mompha and hushpuppi. I look forward to a society that celebrates it's true workforce.
i totally agree

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by firstolalekan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:
Those guys below deserves all the paparazzi and not mompha and hushpuppi. I look forward to a society that celebrates it's true workforce.
These thieves
They are stealing the earth (sand) sad sad sad shocked
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Delivar(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amarabae:
Two useless ritualists.
Next
Please remove the word "ritualist" from your comment. A few of us are working hard to convince people that ritual money doesn't exist and comments like yours makes it look like it exists. We have had enough of pant stealing and head head harvesting please.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by marvin906(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Izabel:
cute baby

gracias

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:

But after all their hustle, they will still use half of the money they make to Bleep smelly pussy. That's the sad end of some sissy men. I hate men who spend money on pussy. They are only saying one smelly pussy wey every junk on the street has fcked is worth more than their life sweat.
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
firstolalekan:

These thieves
They are stealing the earth (sand) sad sad sad shocked
They're dredging the river. Its all about perception.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
And the fabric he is wearing is as cheap as okrika bend down select or even the cheap ones sold at Jakande roundabout and if he bought it expensive, then he is stupid.

Both of them are idiots but unlike hushdogpikin, he has not learnt anything about expense management and how to building generational income.

Stupid blackmen

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jac007:
I don't know why i dont like this mompha angry
I know why you don't like him. Its because even after marriage and kids, he still acts like a child. A toddler at that. Yes he is making money but he is very dumb and immature.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Chubhie: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

But after all their hustle, they will still use half of the money they make to Bleep smelly pussy. That's the sad end of some sissy men. I hate men who spend money on pussy. They are only saying one smelly pussy wey every junk on the street has fcked is worth more than their life sweat.
Admire the resilience, doggedness and the never say never of the Nigerian spirit. Imagine what would have been if the Nigerian spirit is equipped with the right tools and template to dance?

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Buffalo2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
900warriorz:
these guys that fetch sand from water though....the full okoko to badagry road. no be easy hustle oo
I am telling you
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
atleast hr can buy Clothe. not everybody lovr RIDES
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Gleefreak125(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oh Lord, after blessing me with too much money, please help me not to lose my sense. Egbon momphat and silly puppy. Oya...

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:

Admire the resilience, doggedness and the never say never of the Nigerian spirit. Imagine what would have been if the Nigerian spirit is equipped with the right tools and template to dance?

Sure.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Mikora: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
He didn't mention hushpuppi
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Idontenjoybants(f): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
I don't understand. How's buying cars essential than buying clothes.
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Corrinthians(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:
These pictures of yours and the comment itself triggered very strong emotions inside me.. Very strong stuff you put up there. God bless you and bless the hustle of every honest labourer out there. Amen.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by bjjose: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mompa sense fall on you

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Graceboy: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Go By For Am Na... E Concern U?
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Graceboy: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Helo Fellows I'm New Here
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by 12345baba(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mompha and his poor man mentality
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Sang2211: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
See below

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Dreyl(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amarabae:
Two useless ritualists. Next
Stop saying that.
Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Intrepid01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
in 10yrs time you'll ask for this guys and won't find them....

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by firstolalekan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chubhie:

They're dredging the river. Its all about perception.

Re: Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride by Ayobami7(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
好朋友阮

Toolz And Her Bridesmaids At Her Wedding Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To MBGN2017 / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52