Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US (36910 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by stephanie11: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar is back in Nigeria. The former vice president landed this afternoon after a short trip to the US.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with photographs from the Scene;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-atiku-lands-nigeria-photos/

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by baliyubla: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
This Saraki aide must be very powerful to have all the paparazzi on him and not Saraki. I bow for APC.

Welcome back Jare our Incoming Presido. If you flew all the way to be part of today's debate, then the dullard has no reason to abscond. grin

300 Likes 15 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by shogosco: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku na Baba

I pity your generation if you're not ATIKULATED
Majority of us are already atikulating...

if I no vote you baba wetin I gain?

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by philips007(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome boss

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by SalamRushdie: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
where is CilicMarin..I hope he is not looking for big bottle of sniper to buy?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by magoo10(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sai atiku
zombie nightmares

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by jconsulting(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
BUHARI Has Dementia And It Is Not Getting Better. - Aisha Mohammed, Bompai Kano.

“My dad had dementia until he passed on 2 years ago. So did my uncle who passed on in 2009. I know what the disease can do, I know the variants my father's own was PSP (the terrible one that messes up your muscles) my uncle's own was Alzheimer.

I know the early signs. I have been to moon and back looking for cure. Immediately we saw Buhari in the NTA presidential programme, my wife and I turned and gave each other a concerned look.
We have seen the signs before. The disconnected look, the sudden prolonged silence mid sentence, the tangential answer to a straight forward question.

We watched the Warri APC rally the next day, and our fears were confirmed, we observed the unusual hurry by the the organisers to draw the rally to an end while it was just midday. Akpabio, Amaechi, Uduaghan were only allowed to speak for a minute. Buhari sat with the same disconnected look. He was closely guided as he marched to the stage as if they had a concern with his balance.

Once on stage, he was handed a paper listing the protocol. My wife said let's see if he will call anybody by name, that will be the litmus test. He didn't. Even when he acknowledged the APC Gubernatorial candidate, he pointed to the far left while the man was standing next to him on his right.
The climax was when he finally handed the flag to Ogboru and called him the presidential candidate. The long and short of this story is that no matter the qualities that they said Buhari has, it is no longer relevant as this man has lost the capacity to act.
As you all know, Dementia is progressive. - @Hope For Nigeria.

142 Likes 19 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by Benito8998(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Great Atiku!

13 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by lonlytroy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome home sir
I pray you don't turn out to be like the dullard we have in Aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by hotspec(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
I'm sure Sai Baba will dodge tonight's debate. However, every roads leads to Daura come next month. Atiku all d way. hit like for Atiku

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by OneCorner: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Both Atiku and buhari are both stupid
Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by netsurfer01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zombies will not like this grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
tongue
Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by deboysben(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Poison manna BBQ dead meat seller is no where to be found again

41 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
information reaching us from Femi Adesina is that Buhari ate beans last night and been poopooing so therefore he can't come for the DEBATE until the situation improves may be next week

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by Franzinni: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Swaggercious... Nothing lifeless around him... Kai...

Bubu are you taking notes?

7 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by bentlywills(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Smart men ;

See how smart saraki is looking already

Sai Atiku

LGNWA

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by Ladyamina2(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku the president of Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by Racoon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
God bless Atiku and all team involved in this historic US visit.The enemies of Nigeria will continue to suffer shame.

Meanwhile, the APC cum zombies will still be searching the "technology involved" in This shocker like

20 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by BubuZombi: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
By His Appearance, He Looks Like Saraki's Aide.

Well, welcome back, Nigerians Will Still Not Vote For You... PMB All The Way

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by PastorandMentor(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome Sir. You are God sent to Nigeria. Welcome home. Live long and prosper.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by tunjijones(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome back our next president...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by laurel03(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Money good.... Yankee wey 9ja youth dey pray make den relocate to... Na d place person go spend 24hrs

God answer my call oo

9 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by EseAde3000yrs(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
This na season film
Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by femijay8271(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMC right now grin

Atiku go US come back

Wetin we go do now?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome home sir grin

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
See men Dem...Basking and bouncing with celestial Aurora.....compared to a lifeless, useless,brainless log of wood we have masquerading as president in Aso rock and his team of demonic blood lusting cabals grin grin grin shocked

I think that South Africa need to come and feature the lifeless one in his fall and die video... grin grin grin shocked

The only man with a cursed destiny to ever take this country down to recession twice...Don't Tell me that is a concidence!! grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.