Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Learn How To Design For Everything In Largeformat Industries - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To Design For Everything In Largeformat Industries (921 Views)

I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design For Everything In Largeformat Industries by Print101naija: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Largeformat graphics ebook

1.Do you know that is only Largeformat companies (Not flex printing shop i am reffering to here) that pay Graphics designer more than any industries in nigeria?

2. Do you know that is only this Largeformat companies demand graphics designers services more than any industries?

3. Do you also know that despite the huge Salary LF companies pay its graphics designer, still they always demanding for good graphics designer because 85% of GDs dont know many things in largeformat industries.

But unfortunately, 80% of Nigeria graphics designers complain of no job. Do you know why? This is due to the low level of their knowlege.

Dont think because you can create eye-catching design that makes you to get a good job that pays more than your service? Capital no!

If you are graphics designer and you want to be among those people that earn big, please make a wise choice this year, by investing just 2k in your career.

That is why i decided to write an ebook on how to create or prepare everything Largeformat companies produce for printing.

This ebook is going to be launched in 1st week of february. The promo price is going to last for just a week. After that, we will start selling it on internet at a premium price.

Why do you need to get this book?
1. Good Jobs will start looking for you
2. No more financial setback
3. You will get connection with many i-brand companies in nigeria
4. You will be getting an updated of this book free of charge after your first subscription
5. The password of your ebook will be your part of your username to our upcoming hot membership website (where we solve every issues of largeformat, package and product design and also place any available jobs)

Just remain less than 2weeks to release this ebook;
Drop your whatsapp number below to be the first person to be notified.

Also click the link below to know what is included in this book

https://m./417784192079932?view=permalink&id=479143229277361&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

This ebook is powered by print101naija

Re: Learn How To Design For Everything In Largeformat Industries by Print101naija: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Do you know why you dont get good job? This is because everything you know is on youtube where every graphics like yours have access to.

But luckly, you cant find those tutorials in this ebook in anywhere on internet
Re: Learn How To Design For Everything In Largeformat Industries by Print101naija: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
I say kudos to those that visit the link to subscribe to the ebook by dropping their contacts on our facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Graphic With Your Phone / Xbox360 / How To Apply Arabic Text On Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.