Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Okowa Receives Vanguard’s 2018 Governor Of The Year Award Read More At: Https:/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Receives Vanguard’s 2018 Governor Of The Year Award Read More At: Https:/ (185 Views)

ENDSARS: Okowa Receives Panel's Report, Says Govt Will Support Victims' Families / Governor Okowa Receives Godwin Obaseki At Delta State Government House (video) / Okowa Receives Governorships Candidate Of Ppa Dr Obire Oghene Jodiakpo At Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Receives Vanguard’s 2018 Governor Of The Year Award Read More At: Https:/ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
According to the governor, “I want to give thanks to God almighty for this award, I want to thank my wife and my children for their support, I commend the sacrifices being made daily by members of the state executive council, political office holders which have made us succeed, but, most importantly, I thank Deltans for their partnership and I am happy to dedicate this award to them.” “Deltans are wonderful, understanding people, through collaborative efforts, we have made great impact on the provision of infrastructure, development of our people to achieve prosperity for all Deltans; in the next four years, we hope to build on the successes we have made thus far, with God, effective partnership, we can,” Governor Okowa who was presented with the award by former Governor of Ogun State, Chief Segun Osoba said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/okowa-receives-vanguards-2018-governor-of-the-year-award/

Re: Okowa Receives Vanguard’s 2018 Governor Of The Year Award Read More At: Https:/ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okowa has tried, he deserves every award he gets

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Approves Deployment Of New Batch Of 200 Youths In Graduate Internship,.. / The Almighty God Who Delivered Us From Abacha / I Will Initiate, Complete Economically Viable Projects – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.