Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Have What It Takes To Defeat Buhari, APC In Ogun – APM Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Defeat Buhari, APC In Ogun – APM Presidential Candidate (282 Views)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have What It Takes To Defeat Buhari, APC In Ogun – APM Presidential Candidate by afrofaces: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
The Allied People’s Movement, APM presidential candidate, Yusuf Dantalle has boasted of his chances to win the presidential election and how he will defeat the APC candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Dantalle made this known while answering questions from some journalists who questioned the reason why his name still appears on the presidential candidate lists which was published by INEC today.

He said Ogun state is his stronghold which is the state that has a strong political structures for the APM.

“Ogun state APM has candidates for all elective positions with political bigwigs who have a strong support base in their various areas, they are poised to support our party and they are ready to ensure victory for our party at the poll.”

“Let me tell you, some people think this contest is only between Buhari and Atiku, it is far beyond them because we are not joking because our party has what it takes to win this race. Forget what some people are saying, the people will decide and it will be a win win for our party.” He said

https://newsacross.com/i-have-what-it-takes-to-defeat-buhari-apc-in-ogun-apm-presidential-candidate/

Re: I Have What It Takes To Defeat Buhari, APC In Ogun – APM Presidential Candidate by amaham(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls is this not akinlade triple A cassava party?
Re: I Have What It Takes To Defeat Buhari, APC In Ogun – APM Presidential Candidate by tsephanyah(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seriously!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Absent From Presidential Debate As Atiku Arrives Late / Why Nigerians Cannot Trust Atiku, By Presidency / Lagos Government Lifts Ban On Construction Of New Fuel Stations From 21/1/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.