Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more (41281 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by farem: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Let me share the aerial view of the streets. The stadium was locked down.
I thought they said North central won't vote PMB.
���

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by ct2: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari nightmare for pdp

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Shawnnn01: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Savage Ipob n Biafra must perish together this FeBuhari.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by theoldpretender(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sad that all we got is PDP and APC....

6 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by dannytoe(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Like for Atiku!
Share for Buhari

292 Likes 212 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Oblitz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
So?
Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Mighti77(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Www.Facebook.com/naijapaddie

1 Like

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Daviddson(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
The crowd of people you see in campaign venue do not point to widespread acceptability of the candidates. 50% came to see those they've only been seeing on TV, face to face. 30% were promised money and the rest 20 don't know what's happening. gringrin
farem:

I like you! You said the same thing just four years ago.
Your Atiku is borrowing from you now, he is now going from palace to palace even in south west and East because Athiefkuverified statistics pont to the facts that palaces NOW hold over 75% of the city population!
FYI, I wasn't on Nairaland 4 years ago. FYI, until recently, I was a staunch supporter of Buhari. But his too many gaffes and I-don't-care attitude, hypocrisy and pretense, northernization, etc, have made many of his supporters to désert him.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
cool3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by sukerefakere(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Abass07(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
GOOD one

3 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Trizzi: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by shogosco: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Majority of them just went there to see the face of the VAMPIRE that always sucks the blood of their loved ones

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Calers: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by afroniger: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol @Adimeru. Atiku don suffer. cheesy grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Just look at how dirty a full state is
Nigeria is a joke...A very big one

6 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Techguyz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bubu my guy

5 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by brainpulse: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
"information reaching us indicates that the person traveled to the USA �� with Mesu was actually not Atiku but a certain Djemba Adimeru from Yaoundé."

Sai 4 + 4

You enemies will die of rheumatism of the liver and kidney when multitudes comes out to celebrate you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by freemanbubble: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
isokay
Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Sholaco: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sai baba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by asobo: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rented crowd from Bauchi.

#FACT

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

Even in his dream Buhari can't win Plateau state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by hardeydara213(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Those crowd are paid.....don't deceive yourself with that......Nigerians are wise now jor...................................

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Hadone(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Se Baba....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rented

That's how they brought unknown almajiris to my Edo/delta.

They mostly are on front row, standing on trees, masks etc!

All scripted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
See my buhari o.

See my buhari

See national love

Dem say make the man die but the man dey strong and agile.

See my buhari o grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Atirolaoluwa: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sai BABA

5 Likes

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by jetz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jos people sef em no dy learn ni
Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by rabonni(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pdp didn't only steal according to apc, they also stole the brains of APC and their followers

1 Like

Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by Num07033711115(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Se na jos dem wan do debate?
Re: PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more by RichDad1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Edodefender:
Rented
hardeydara213:
Those crowd are paid.....don't deceive yourself with that......Nigerians are wise now jor...................................
MhizzAJ:
Just look at how dirty a full state is

Nigeria is a joke...A very big one
shogosco:
So scanty
Sivia pains grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.