Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts (788 Views)

Free Instagram Marketing Class / Beginners Guide To Instagram Marketing / Instagram Marketing Tips To Establish An Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, My Name is Musbau but all well known as Lilmusbi. lol

I have some years of little experience with social media marketing, Blogging and brand development.

I've had the pleasure to work on some freelancer marketplaces such as Fiverr, Upwork, Peopleperhour, Maharati, and others.
To make the learning experience the best, I decide to gather up something to share with my fellows: I am trying to make this content standard but I realize that everything is just on rebranding or it as already available on the internet, some good researchers might have seen or know much about this but what about others who did not know much on how to do research? So now I think I can bring this nearest to some few people to benefit and reduce the max of those peoples.

However, I know that this forum is the largest forum where everyone does meet from every angle. Thanks to the CEO and Co-moderators of Nairaland. so that you get new ideas and innovative thinking: making you the best of the best.

What does this course give you?

What is Instagram?

#1 - Hashtags
#1 - Where to get the best hashtags
#2 - How often you should post on Instagram
#3 - Best uploading times
#4 – Type of Image to use when posting
#5 - Follow, Like, Comment

I believe I will have little people’s attention at least and I will keep the trend on track while I promise to give the best you expected on this topic.

If you have any question to ask, please keep it for now so this thread will not be overwhelming, you can just keep following the topic.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by jworos(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Lilmusbibabanla:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, My Name is Musbau but all well known as Lilmusbi. lol

I have some years of little experience with social media marketing, Blogging and brand development.

I've had the pleasure to work on some freelancer marketplaces such as Fiverr, Upwork, Peopleperhour, Maharati, and others.
To make the learning experience the best, I decide to gather up something to share with my fellows: I am trying to make this content standard but I realize that everything is just on rebranding or it as already available on the internet, some good researchers might have seen or know much about this but what about others who did not know much on how to do research? So now I think I can bring this nearest to some few people to benefit and reduce the max of those peoples.

However, I know that this forum is the largest forum where everyone does meet from every angle. Thanks to the CEO and Co-moderators of Nairaland. so that you get new ideas and innovative thinking: making you the best of the best.

What is Instagram?

#1 - Hashtags
#2 - How many times to upload a day

I believe I will have little people’s attention at least and I will keep the trend on track while I promise to give the best you expected on this topic.

If you have any question to ask, please keep it for now so this thread will not be overwhelming, you can just keep following the topic.

Thank you.
Following

1 Like

Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lagosfinder(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Onboard
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by afams(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Interesting
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by dikachi86(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Following
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalander, Thank you for the patient you have on my new update which is all about “What is Instagram” However, I know many people’s will or have already know what Instagram is, But I’m just trying to share some insight where those that don’t know what it is all about and some features you don’t know about Instagram.

Instagram is a free social network platform, online photo-sharing application that was acquired by Facebook in 2012.

Instagram allows users to edit and upload photos and short videos through a mobile app. Users can add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts and make them searchable by other users within the app. Each post by a user appears on their followers' Instagram feeds and can also be viewed by the public when tagged using hashtags or geotags. Users also have the option of making their profile private so that only their followers can view their posts.

As with other social networking platforms, Instagram users can like, turn notification, comment on and bookmark others' posts, as well as send private messages to their friends via the Instagram Direct feature. Photos can be shared on one or several other social media sites -- including Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr -- with a single click.

Instagram is not only a tool for individuals, but also for businesses. The photo-sharing app offers companies the opportunity to start a free business account to promote their brand and products. Companies with business accounts have access to free engagement and impression metrics. According to Instagram's website in 2018, more than 1 million advertisers worldwide use Instagram to share their stories and drive business results. Additionally, 60% of people say they discover new products through the app.

History of Instagram

Instagram was started in San Francisco by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, who initially tried creating a platform similar to Foursquare but then turned their attention exclusively to photo sharing. The word Instagram is an amalgam of "instant camera" and "telegram."
The iOS app was released through the iTunes App Store on October. 6th, 2010, and the Android app were released on April 3rd, 2012. The platform's popularity skyrocketed, with the company reporting more than 40 million active users just two years after launch. This caught the attention of Facebook, which officially purchased Instagram for $1 billion in the summer of 2012 from the Co-founders and takes it to the next level.

It's Awesome Right?

I believe you have understood more and have enough insight about What Instagram is and it features, I will be moving to the next topic which is “Hashtags”, Stay active and follow the tread for my next drop.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
i deh with you bro
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, am very sorry for keeping you guys waiting on the next tread which is Hashtag . However, I'm trying my best to put everything together so everyone will understand what Hashtag is, how to use use, where to use it and how useful it is.

Please i huge you all to stay active while I will get back on track under 72 hours to this time.

Thank you all.
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by haywhy59(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Following
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
What is Hashtag

Did you know an Instagram post with at least one hashtag averages 12.6% more engagement than a post with no hashtags?
Hashtags are powerful. They can help your posts reach a target audience, attract followers in your niche, increase engagement, and develop a more positive and recognizable brand image.

Here's the thing, though: with great power comes great responsibility (#spiderman).
Hashtags can skyrocket your business to new heights, but if used too frequently or without a clear strategy in mind, they become pointless and inefficient, e.g.: #happy #superhappy #ecstatic #jumpingforjoy #whatsanothersynonym.

We want your business's Instagram posts to receive optimal engagement, so we've put together an ultimate guide for using Instagram hashtags in 2018. With this guide, you won't just attract followers -- you'll attract the right followers.

How do I use hashtags?

You can add hashtags in the caption or comments of your post. If you add hashtags to a post that's set to public, the post will be visible on the corresponding hashtag page.

To tag a photo or video with a hashtag:
Take or upload a photo or video

Choose to add a filter, then type # followed by text or emoji in the Caption field (example: #flower)
If you want to add a hashtag to a post you've already uploaded, edit the caption or include your hashtag in a comment on your photo
After you tag your post with a hashtag, you'll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.

Things to keep in mind:
When people with private profiles tag posts, they won't appear publicly on hashtag pages.
Numbers are allowed in hashtags. However, spaces and special characters, like $ or %, won't work.
You can only tag your own posts. You can't tag other people's photos/videos.
You can use up to 30 tags on a post. If you include more than 30 tags on a single photo/video, your comment won't post.

Why are hashtags important?

Hashtags are essentially Instagram's sorting process. With around 95 million photos posted on Instagram every day, it's difficult for Instagram to efficiently deliver the right content to the right people. Hashtags help your post get discovered by viewers most interested in seeing it.
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
I always explain the importance of hashtags this way: "Hashtags are like a funnel. For instance, #marketing is incredibly broad and attracts all types of posts. We've found #digitalmarketing or #marketingmotivation gives us a more specific, targeted reach. The audience searching for these hashtags are also trying to narrow their search to what we offer related to Marketing, so we're actually reaching more of the right people."

Essentially, hashtags are a better way to categorize your posts. They help you reach a target audience, and more importantly, they help your target audience find you. These users are more likely to engage with your post because your post is exactly what they wanted.
Below I will be sharing some hashtag with you which can grow your post

Top 10 Instagram hashtag

#love #instagood #me #cute #tbt #photooftheday #instamood #iphonesia #food #motivation
Top 12 Trending Instagram Hashtags
#life #travel #fitness #repost #igers #instadaily #followforfollow #likeforlike #nofilter #ootd #fashion #fun

How to Search Hashtags on Instagram

To search hashtags on Instagram, tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of your screen, then tap the search bar at the top. Selecting the "Tags" option will enable you to search hashtags and related hashtags based on the popularity of each one.

1. Open Instagram and tap the search icon.

Instagram wants you to use hashtags and has made it extremely easy to find the perfect ones for your post. To start, open the Instagram app on your mobile device and tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of your screen.
Instagram home screen with magnifying glass icon and search bar highlighted in red

2. Tap the search bar at the top of your screen.

The search screen on your Instagram might first send you to a newsfeed-style page with suggested content based on topics you've demonstrated an interest in on social media. To switch to a hashtag search, tap the search bar at the top of this page, as shown in the screenshot above.

3. Tap "Tags."

Once you've tapped the search bar at the top of your screen, Instagram will give you four options with which to filter your search. Instagram refers to hashtags as simply "Tags," as shown in the screenshot
below. Tap this "Tags" option, then tap the search bar above it, and begin searching topics for which you want to find a trending hashtag.

Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
You don't have to include the pound sign (#) in your search -- your results will be the same with or without it -- but you will need to use this pound sign in the caption of your photo once you choose a hashtag.

Search page where you can search hashtags on Instagram

4. Browse hashtags based on post count and current content.

Voila! You should see multiple options for hashtags based on your search. Browse around at each related hashtag that Instagram suggests for you-you might find that a hashtag with slightly fewer posts includes photos or videos that are more in line with the content you're posting.

I believe everyone does really understand everything about Hashtag now, Next Topic will be “How many times to upload a day” I will try my possible best to get on this so we can quickly round it up.

Thank you all Nairalanders.
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by DigitalBot: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Great info

1 Like

Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by jacksondavies(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Love the tips.

I was thinking of starting something on IG and this is giving me some confidence.

Lilmusbibabanla
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by DonPablo007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lilmusbibabanla:

What is Instagram?

#1 - Hashtags
#2 - How many times to upload a day

Thank you.
That's it
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 12:57am On Jan 30, 2019
jacksondavies:
Love the tips.

I was thinking of starting something on IG and this is giving me some confidence.

Lilmusbibabanla

Yes, it really worth to kick start.
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by obuksjr(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Ghanaian(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Also Unlimited 1year VPN for your privacy

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Under 48 hours to this time, I will try to drop the next topic which is "How many times to upload a day", Please stay active and follow to get notified.

Thank you.
Re: Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
How Often You Should Post On Instagram

Wondering how often you should post on Instagram? We’ve done the research and are here to answer this common question!

Why Does Posting Often Matter?

The more frequently you post on Instagram, the more likes you’ll receive. Posting more increases engagement and also earns you more followers faster. If you are looking to grow your page, it’s important you post frequently and consistently to keep your loyal audience engaged with great content and keep your brand front of mind.

It’s no secret that Instagram’s organic reach algorithm has changed greatly in recent years. This makes freshness and genuine engagement with your followers more important than ever. To combat this lack of reach, many brands have experimented with strategies ranging from posting only once per week to posting multiple times per day.

How Often Should You Post?
Aim to post on Instagram between one to three times per day. Major brands post on average of 1.5 times per day, so if you aim to follow the same rule you should do well.

While this is a general rule to follow, it may not work best for you. If you start by posting several times a day, and then slowly trail off to just a couple of posts per week, you will likely see your rate of user engagement decline. So while it is best to post often, it is also important to be able to keep up with a consistent amount of posts. If you cannot foresee being able to keep up with multiple postings a day, then it is better to do less and stay consistent.

In other words, the best amount of posts for your account is the number that you can keep up with consistently.

Another rule to follow is that of “quality over quantity.” It is always better to post less often and have high-quality photos than to post low-quality content frequently.

(1) (Reply)

Free Skills Acquisition . No Excuses This Year... / New Money Alert! Make #10,000 Naira Weekly Guarnteed! / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.