Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Easiest Way To Gain Admission Into U.i. And Lasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest Way To Gain Admission Into U.i. And Lasu (2122 Views)

What Is 2.1 And 2.2 In Unilag And Lasu? / The Unilag And Lasu P/t Form Is Still On Sale! / About Unilag And Lasu Post Utme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Gain Admission Into U.i. And Lasu by PRAISEPHS: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2010
First and foremost.Let me begin with The University of Ibadan(U.I.).Nairalanders,if you know you chose U.I. as your 1st or 2nd choice in the last Jamb/Utme exam and your name did not come out in the last list.You do not need to give up.But I want you to know that once you do not beat the cut-off mark for this school,all you need is a genuine source for help.If you do not have anybody to follow it up for you,your name might never come out.
Also for Lagos State University(LASU) which is a state university.They play a lot of politics with Lasu's admission.Another problem is that once you are not an indigin,it becomes a problem for you to gain admission.
Any,I do not want to talk too much.If you need admssion that is risks free in any of the two schools above,then call me on 08028632878 or 0806631155.Night calls are allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List For 2010./2011 / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Admissions Status! / Jamb Set To Release Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.