Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara (26645 Views)

Popular Politician, Natasha Akpoti Receives Rolls Royce From Her Husband(video) / Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Campaigns In Pakata Kwara. O To Ge / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by imam07: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
gare:

As a very foolish person that you are you just confirmed that saraki didn't steal as much as Tinubu did, because that's the only thing Tinubu did in Lagos, I can see you group of fools coming after me I am waiting
Oponu. Come to Kwara State and see how saraki govt destroy all the systems here. Go to Lagos and see the beauty of Lagos. Though nothing concern me about Lagos. I am only concern about Kwara. The stupid ipob u are will never stop talking about what u dont know. Face your state and let it direct your reasoning towards coming election. Here, am using the level of my state to determine my reasoning. You must be out of your mind for u to expect me to support Saraki despite the way he damaged my state economy.
It is crazy to me when Igbos don't have work to do than be poke nosing in other states affair.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by gare(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
imam07:
Oponu. Come to Kwara State and see how saraki govt destroy all the systems here. Go to Lagos and see the beauty of Lagos. Though nothing concern me about Lagos. I am only concern about Kwara. The stupid ipob u are will never stop talking about what u dont know. Face your state and let it direct your reasoning towards coming election. Here, am using the level of my state to determine my reasoning. You must be out of your mind for u to expect me to support Saraki despite the way he damaged my state economy.
It is crazy to me when Igbos don't have work to do than be poke nosing in other states affair.

You will always remain a fool shouting here on nairaland, when you see saraki you will shout Oloye
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Apc all the way
O TO GE
OFFA 96% apc
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by simonagbo001: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you talk about Saraki and kwara what will you say about tinubu and Lagos.
As Tinubu is to Lagos
Saraki is to ______?
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by Pearlyakin(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=imam07 post=74934330]Bloody ibob. [/quote Lol, omo yoruba ni mi ooo
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by Pearlyakin(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
imam07:
Bloody ibob.
Omo yoruba ni mi ooo
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by bilms(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by Humblezack: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
orion7:
I hate it when zombies quote sane people

get out

You’re pained? You should be. grin
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by imam07: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
gare:

You will always remain a fool shouting here on nairaland, when you see saraki you will shout Oloye
Slave. Oloye for inside your house not mine. Do I benefit anything from his govt that I will be calling him oloye. Oloye ko elede ni.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by mrrights: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
angry
Re: Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara by rapid101(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
danot1030:

I don't talk to dogs, go and find your type
jst as I tot

Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / Professor Dora Akunyili's Last Public Speech (Madam Honesty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.