Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Check This Graphics Design Out... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check This Graphics Design Out... (1356 Views)

Check This Design Out / Which software or app Is Used To Make This Graphics / Rate This Graphics Art Work I Did For A Friend Using Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Comment please

1 Share

Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by Kingdeen1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Guy you be done I swear I de learn work 4 where you dey
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Kingdeen1:
Guy you be done I swear I de learn work 4 where you dey

Thanks for the comment sir
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2019
You can create your biz card , flyers..... Just whatsapp on 09038209313
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by Kimikazi2: 3:27am On Jan 21, 2019
This is incredible. The design makes sense
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kimikazi2:
This is incredible. The design makes sense

Thanks for the comment sir
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by michealdeco: 2:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Which application did you use for this?
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by bestrated(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Be careful of the moniker when trading with him,please dont say i dont advice you.
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by culswagz(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2019
Poor design you don't do writeup on mockup
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:
Be careful of the moniker when trading with him,please dont say i dont advice you.

Lol. Just because I told them to.use.escrow when dealing with you.

Although have said mine already and I can't take my works

Most of these traders with new account, probably their account was banned.due to one reason or the other.

If you did not have any skeleton in your cup board, you won't be bothered because you are ready to use escrow.

I said anybody dealing with you should remember to use escrow, you now.....

Lol
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:

Lol. Just because I told them to.use.escrow when dealing with you.

Although have said mine already and I can't take my works

Most of these traders with new account, probably their account was banned.due to one reason or the other.

If you did not have any skeleton in your cup board, you won't be bothered because you are ready to use escrow.

I said anybody dealing with you should remember to use escrow, you now.....

Loo
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2019
culswagz:
Poor design you don't do writeup on mockup

Can you redesign sir and let me.see
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by bestrated(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2019
You left your ridiculous page and start advicing people on my page,what business do we have together?I have done deals with alot of people here on Nairaland,Why come to my page to advice when no one have complain about any shady deals. This is a complete act of jealousy and most of the cards i got I load them and not like trading.

I have stated on most of my post that i deal face to face transaction so why creepy on my page.

I have two office that people recognised me with so whats your problem coming to my page to advice my clients.

I have office in Ibadan (sango) and Lagos (Ogudu Ojota)

Deal with your own problem and if any shady deals the client has right to report my bank account and also report me here on nairaland.

I have seen bad comment on your page so why dont you deal with that.
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by bestrated(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2019
He cant design but have enough time to come to someone page
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by victorogundepo0(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2019
bestrated:
He cant design but have enough time to come to someone page

Calm down .

Am not bothered with your post

Of you feel offended am sorry
Re: Check This Graphics Design Out... by culswagz(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2019
victorogundepo0:

Can you redesign sir and let me.see

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Digital Artworks. / Can Corel Draw Perform Something Like This / Please Help Me Mirro The Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.