Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

2019 Free Skill Acquisition On Web Designing|whatsapp & Telegram - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Free Skill Acquisition On Web Designing|whatsapp & Telegram (377 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition / Free Skill Acquisition / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Free Skill Acquisition On Web Designing|whatsapp & Telegram by centapreneur(m): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2019
I will sit close beside you, lower my voice in a comprehensible manner and explain to you all you need to know about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL and lots more. My official website is http://codinglegit.centapreneur.com. You find any other informative details about me.

Shortly, let me give you a brief overview of some of the things you will be learning from me.

HTML

COURSE OVERVIEW

This course pegs its fulcrum on the basic understanding of HTML. The subject of discourse here (i.e HTML).is a computer language used to define the structure of a web page. In other words, the markup language that web browsers such chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator Internet Explorer etc., use to compose and as well interpret materials like image, audio, video, text, and so on into visual or audible web pages is referred to as HTML. It is a language used for creating web pages of a website.
What Does HTML Stand For?
HTML is simply an acronym for Hyper Text Markup Language.
v HyperText means text or words that take (link) one from one page to another simply by clicking on the hyperlinks.
v Markup: refers to how texts are executed in the HTML tags.The tags for example can mark a text as bold, italicised or strong.HTML tags are not usually displayed by web browsers.
v Language: means that HTML is a computer language. In other words, it is written in special code and syntax.
READ MORE:https://codinglegit..com/p/html-course.html

CSS
COURSE OVERVIEW
CSS, an acronym for Cascading Style Sheet is a style sheet language written or attached to Hypertext Markup language. The first word ‘Cascading’ in the acronym refers to a way CSS applies one style on top of another. This will become clearer when you get to the main course. The last part of the acronym ‘’Style Sheets’’ on the other hand is used to control the look and feel of a web document.
CSS just like HTML has different versions. CSS was first introduced on 17th December 1996. Since then, different versions were subsequently released. The second version of CSS was released on May 12, 1998, and it was called CSS 2. The third version (CSS 3) which happens to be the latest version was released on 13th October 2015. Since then no newer versions have been released.

What Is CSS Used For?
CSS serves several purposes especially when designing or developing a website. When you get in the course fully, you will see a lot of miracles one can do with Cascading Style Sheet. Few of the functions of CSS include:
a) CSS is used to specify how HTML elements are displayed on a web page
b) You can use CSS to alter the font size, style, color and spacing of your content without tears.
c) You can use CSS to add amazing animation and custom background on a web page.
d) Web developers use Cascading Style Sheet to create a uniform look across many web pages of a website or blog.
READ MORE:https://codinglegit..com/p/css-course.html

JAVASCRIPT

COURSE OVERVIEW
JavaScript (usually shortened JS) is high-level, scripting, and interpreted programming language that allows interactive web pages. As a scripting language, JavaScript is an indispensable part of a web application that has an API for working with text, arrays, dates, regular expressions and basic manipulation of the DOM (i.e Document Object Model). Its engines are embedded in the most type of host software, not excluding server-side, web server and database. As an interpreted language (not compiled languages like C++ and Java) it does not have to go through an intermediary compilation stage in which source code is transformed into machine language that is easy for a CPU to process.
READ MORE:https://codinglegit..com/p/javascript.html

(1) (Reply)

Drury Industries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 / In Need Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.