Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation (4592 Views)

Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Voters Intimidation In My Village / Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by adebuk17: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2019
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, Mr Jimi Agbaje, on Saturday said he was worried over the alleged plan by the ruling All Progressives Congress to use security agents to intimidate voters in the coming election.

He said he did not entertain much fear over vote buying in Lagos State, adding that with the state’s huge population, it would be an expensive project.

Agbaje, while speaking in an interview with journalists in Lagos, explained that the major concern was not vote buying, but alleged intimidation of voters by security agents.

The PDP governorship candidate, however, requested the Independent National Electoral Commission to ensure that polling booths were protected in order to give privacy to the voters during the elections.

Agbaje said, “My fears are not so much on vote buying because it is a large population and any person who wants to buy votes in Lagos means that he has emptied the treasury in terms of the number and what would swing the voters generally in terms of the numbers would be a very expensive venture.

“What you find is that there might be a deliberate act to crowd the area where people vote so that you don’t know which party is being voted for.”
source:

https://punchng.com/agbaje-expresses-worry-over-alleged-voters-intimidation/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by BadiratT: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by princeAbjid(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Why did you take my space na. Poster above me ������
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by soxhixco: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Goan sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2019
No money from dasuki this time sha dey cry dey go

8 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2019
CDN, relax

I just hope this is your last time of contesting
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by dhardy09: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2019
Same Fear I have too because of the Lawlessness of the Agberos in Lagos ... I know someday if this March 2 Tinubu would lose Lagos and pay dearly for his crimes committed over the years

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by vastolord4(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2019
Pdp should just forget governing Lagos for now.. don't just waste time and cash.. just face aso rock then from there spread like hot knife in butter

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Mr world cup every 4 yrs customer, u don they complain when election never start..

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by jerecrown(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2019
It work in some state like ekiti nd osun it cnt work in lagos
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2019
You havent lost yet but you're already finding excuses grin

7 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Corrinthians(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Agbaje na just Agbaya.

No sense whatsoever. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by okeyumez(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2019
The cry of a loosed. Wait for 2023 or 2017.
It's like this man repeated class severally

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by IjebuWarrior: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2019
vastolord4:
Pdp should just forget governing Lagos for now.. don't just waste time and cash.. just face aso rock then from there spread like hot knife in butter

Typical mediocre 9ja mentality.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by omolajaone: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Customer dadani

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by eebraa(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2019
Bros go and sit down.You are not serious.You don't campaign and you expect voters to vote for you out of sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by RealityShot: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2019
VOTE BUHARI for continuity

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by kotv: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Is Tinubu supporting you? If he's not, stop wasting your time. You know how your people are, they are slaves to him. Just blind goats following a foolish, greedy, man. Agbaje I'm sorry that you're born Yoruba. From all seen, you have potential to a good leader, you sadly got the short end of the stick when assigned ethnicity by God.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Cooladex(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2019
JK is just kidding as usual. Come back in 2023 as e suppose be.

Let me also remind you this. Buhari will beat Atiku blue and black in Feb16th. But I know the idiotics pigs from Biafaraud land won't agree. Proper wailings go start after Feb16th!

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2019
kotv:
Is Tinubu supporting you? If he's not, stop wasting your time. You know how your people are, they are slaves to him. Just blind goats following a foolish, greedy, man. Agbaje I'm sorry that you're born Yoruba. From all seen, you have potential to a good leader, you sadly got the short end of the stick when assigned ethnicity by God.

if you're Igbo then I must not abuse you because you people reason like a Pry 2 pupil

what did imbeciles like you see that shows his competencies and potential? you're not slaves and okorocha and ikpeazu grounded development in East

as for Agbaje he just start, PDP cannot grace in top 1 seat in Nigeria because of the privilege giving to outsider more than their tribesmen

let pdp give outsider political privilege in Igbo land if they won't loose. that's what APC capitalize on in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by modskiller(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
I’m here to read the comments of some retardedd people
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
That's why apc want's Edgal Imohimi removed so Tinubu can fill ballot boxes with Sanwolu's.
Re: Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation by Lifeofcedis: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
okeyumez:
The cry of a loosed. Wait for 2023 or 2017.
It's like this man repeated class severally
You a big fool I'm even sure u don't live in Lagos.. Agbaje is better than those money looting candidate Lagos has been in a critical condition for long under the hands of that fool called #tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Must Sustain The Ease Of Doing Business Reforms / Ekweremadu, Enugu West Leaders Pledge Support To Ugwuanyi’s Peace Drive / DSS Suspends Staff For Social Media Post On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.