Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos (2558 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Nollywood actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates her 35th birthday as she shares some adorable photos rocking sexy short gown.

Yewande Adekoya (born 20 January 1984), is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, director and producer.

She was born in Lagos State but hails from Ososa-Ijebu in Ogun State southwestern Nigeria

She's is happily married with kids.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-yewande-adekoya-celebrates-her-35th-birthday-with-sexy-adorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Actress Yewande Adekoya here >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by cenaman(m): 5:21am On Jan 20, 2019
make i see the mod. wey go carry this post go front page if i no visit my village shrine for him head make them chang my name.

1 Like

Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by chukslawrence(m): 5:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Best wishes.
Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by solutionmi: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Aseyii samodun o
may your days be long
Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Hbd i don't kw her tho
Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by Peterdreddblog(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Hbd
Re: Actress Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sexy Adorable Photos by Maryclaire1(f): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
She's a good actress..HBD ma

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS!! Hot Sex Photos Of Popular Lagos Olosho Who Doesn’t Like Condom.. / Guy Piss On His Body After A Lady Give Him Hot Twerking. Video / Nicki Minaj Puts Her Curves On Display In Sexy Colorful Carnival Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.