Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (28352 Views)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by PrettyGist: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Since a chieftain of the NURTW in Lagos, MC Oluomo, was reportedly stabbed at a political rally some days back, there have been a lot of rumours that he had died from the wounds sustained during the attack. However, the rumours were finally put to rest when fuji artiste, Taye Currency, visited Oluomo in the hospital and uploaded a video of both of them together. However, some people criticised him for posting such video just to get attention.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Currency revealed why he posted the video. “I had been inundated with calls from people that MC had died; so, I had to convince them otherwise. Everybody knows that whenever Oluomo comes to Ibadan, he is always at my place. We have been friends for over 25 years and are very close. Because of that, so many people were on my neck for proof that he was still alive. That was why I visited him at the hospital and made a video for the world to see that he was hale and hearty,” he said.

Disputing the fact that Fuji singers are always in bed with louts and violent people, Currency said, “Fuji musicians are not fighters. However, we are friends with everybody; we don’t have enemies. I went to visit MC Oluomo as a friend. I am not interested in whatever fight anybody had or has. If it was his opponents that were hurt, I would have visited them as well.”

On his plans for 2019, the singer said, “My 26-year-old son, who I had at the age of 19, is contesting the State House of Assembly election in Oyo State. He won the Peoples Democratic Party’s primary and will be on the ballot for the forthcoming poll. That is the major project I have before me now because I want him to succeed.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/why-i-posted-video-of-mc-oluomo-online-taye-currency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by PrettyGist: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2019
cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2019
NURTW; A congregation of violent agbero's

Mtchewww.

18 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Tunasco4u(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Alh Muhammad Buhari winning is a sure goal and is going to be interesting continuation grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by freemanbubble: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by ainas247: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by momodub: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Agberos

3 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by abbeyloyee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Vv
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by maklelemakukula(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Teni just gave this agbero national fame

2 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Sleezwizz: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Iranu
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by PlanckTime: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

4 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Funkybabee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
omoshi... he too have experienced death now

1 Like

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by BeiFangLaye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
When cat sleep rat go bite em tail, wetin e dy find?
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Stocking: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Funkybabee:
omoshi... he too have experienced death now
Sharrap
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Leonardoreel(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
The guy don dey chyke at the age of 19...
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Ayodele19: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nawa ooooo his 26 year old son, house of assembly. it's well.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by itzprezy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Agbero association
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by itiswellandwell: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
26 years old. Taye currency na grandpa ooo!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries.

1 Like

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Las las... So this man survive am. .. Ogaooo
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by DauraIsAGoal: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
These people can celebrate touts eh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by MrTeCO(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
On his plans for 2019, the singer said, “My 26-year-old son, who I had at the age of 19, is contesting the State House of Assembly election in Oyo State. He won the Peoples Democratic Party’s primary and will be on the ballot for the forthcoming poll. That is the major project I have before me now because I want him to succeed.”

Nobody will see that sentence he made but will be attacking something that won't add value to your life.

Gosh.... imagine a 26yr old contesting for House of Assembly and I'm here still struggling with my little business.

Had it been I knew about this, I would have joined a political party since. Used to think its for matured men sef.

Timego into politics.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by calberian: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
These people can celebrate touts eh

Oh, mon dieu! Qu'est-ce que c'est?!!!!
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by americaninja1: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Politics all d way .. and weh don old still neva get pvc
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Toosure70: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
South west are fast loosing it this day.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by tawababiola: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watched the video clip, ó boy that knife hits him to the extreme end o. Anyways, you did well TC. Get well soon Akinsanya oluomo
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by Rosarie(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abgeros
Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by stalwart123(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
miracle956:
This mc man looks really nice and cool to me but looks can be deceiving sha

grin

Yes, he's cool.

He doesn't smoke nor drink alcohol but he womanises.

He's a gentleman.

BTW, all his children are not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency by xtremeTall(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
He is still friends with MColuomo despite political difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) / Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.