Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Destiny Marshall - Kpata For The Benz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Destiny Marshall - Kpata For The Benz (241 Views)

Dj Obi – Kpata Ft Cdq [ Music ] / Download Music: Starboy Present Spotless Ft Tekno - The Benz / VIDEO: Yung6ix – Ina The Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Marshall - Kpata For The Benz by Revolva(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2019
The year started on a very bright note for many of us, with lots of buzz around a car brand - Mercedes BENZ and also with great positivity on what we all tend to achieve with our hustle. Thus, "E go stew" is no more the trending slang. Rather, "E go BENZ" is what's trending hot.
So I say to you all, "E go BENZ for

us this year". Amen somebody...

Destiny Marahall with the blend of Afro vibes and pop, presents this song, with a view to using it as a medium to reach out to fellow hustlers and hard working individuals who are focused on achieving the best in life. The song is a motivational anthem to elevate the soul and it has a catchy phrase that doesn't advice any sort of illegal acts.

"KPATA for the BENZ" is a HIT. �

DOWNLOAD AUDIO - https://cloudup.com/files/iMh863yk8HP/download

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan - Glory (music) / Download Music: You Are My Strength - Cino / ALBUM: Ex Global - I Get Better With Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.