Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse (33350 Views)

Nigerians Disagree With Buhari Over Most Prosperous Black Nation Comment / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse by danot1030: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Houstency:

You guys would always cook up wrong analogy to buttress your erroneous point.

Take for instance in my case, prior to the Lagos Debate, Sanwo-Olu wasn't an option for me because of it godfather influence and Agbero menace, the only other option I knew was Agbaje but wasn't decided to vote for him, because I see APC and PDP as same in substance. But via the debate I'm fully decided to vote for Gbadamosi of ADP, based on his performance. And I can assure you , those of sound and independent mind as well would follow suit.

Same for the presidential, I had soft spot for PDP because of Peter Obi's sterling performance while in office as a governor, and I've come to know him as an highly intellectual man, of independent mind, proven beyond reasonable doubt, forthright, and not one that can be pushed around as evident in the reactions that trailed his nomination, by his fellow Southeast leaders, the only issue I had was him being a vice to Atiku, who I'm not comfortable with as one who has been there as a V.P and of same old stock as Buhari, and it's obvious Buhari have failed on all indices used in analysing a govt. As for yesterday's debate, Prof Moghalu have my vote.

N.B: Only street urchins and uneducated people peddle that nonsense that we already know who to vote either because of hearsay, crumbs received, ethnic bigots etc with no mind of their own.

You didn't mention the lying streak of Obi or does that not matter to you?

Coming to your point the majority will not use the debate to decide who to vote for and good luck to your choices even though you will not agree with the fact that your biased against the choice of APC won't make any of APC candidate your preferred choice no matter their performance at the debate so Buhari is neither existing for your type focus your disappointment on Atiku who disappointed you.
Re: Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari has no reason to abscond from the presidential debate be it whatever

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse by Nature8(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Buhari and his hypocritical supporters have nothing to offer

grin
Re: Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse by suaveBrother(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
...this presidential elections so far is just in an infinite loop...
so far only two candidates are in the public's eye for election...
...these same candidates didn't do anything to improve the country when they where in power years back...
" if buhari or atiku is elected as President Nigeria will be in a worst shit hole...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse by akigbemaru: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Houstency:

You guys would always cook up wrong analogy to buttress your erroneous point.

Take for instance in my case, prior to the Lagos Debate, Sanwo-Olu wasn't an option for me because of godfather influence and Agbero menace, the only other option I knew was Agbaje but wasn't decided to vote for him, because I see APC and PDP as same in substance. But via the debate I'm fully decided to vote for Gbadamosi of ADP, based on his performance. And I can assure you , those of sound and independent mind as well would follow suit.

Same for the presidential, I had soft spot for PDP because of Peter Obi's sterling performance while in office as a governor, and I've come to know him as an highly intellectual man, of independent mind, proven beyond reasonable doubt, forthright, and not one that can be pushed around as evident in the reactions that trailed his nomination, by his fellow Southeast leaders, the only issue I had was him being a vice to Atiku, who I'm not comfortable with as one who has been there as a V.P and of same old stock as Buhari, and it's obvious Buhari have failed on all indices used in analysing a govt. As for yesterday's debate, Prof Moghalu have my vote.

N.B: Only street urchins and uneducated people peddle that nonsense that we already know who to vote either because of hearsay, crumbs received, ethnic bigots etc with no mind of their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.