Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Want To Be In Love – Kourtney Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be In Love – Kourtney Kardashian (416 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bikini So Skimpy… You Can See C-section Scar!!! [photo / Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Her Perky Butt In Tiny Bikini As She Holidays In Mex / Kourtney Kardashian Poses Completely Unclad For New Photoshoot (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be In Love – Kourtney Kardashian by megist80: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Reality TV star and mom of three Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that she wants to ‘be in love’ again

The 39-year-old reality star who broke up with her model boyfriend Younes Bendjima last year, took to her Instagram story to share a photo of a scene from the movie ‘Notting Hill’ and wrote: ‘i want to be in love.’
Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-want-to-be-in-love-kourtney-kardashian/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Makes A Comeback With New Song 'my Side' - Download Here / *exposed!!! Bobrisky's Lies And Secret Surface; His Real Age, Family Background / I Do Not Wear Pants Anymore –actress Nazo Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.