Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben (751 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Any person who thought atiku made a mistake by avoiding the debate is an amateur in the game of politics. The competition is between atiku and buhari. While the rest candidates are traps against atiku and are inconsequential competitors.
They were there to dismantle atiku and reverse his trend. Atiku's performance at the debate will be the measurement henceforth and Apc will make the best of it while Buhari's misgivings will take the back stage and forgotten.
ATIKU is a seasoned politician and we have chosen him to lead us and therefore we are bound to his decision in this platform.

On Sai Atiku I stood
On Sai Atiku I stand
On atiku I stand till the end
Let's get Nigeria working again
#atikuobi2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Luckylife(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Yes the true citizens of this great country are solidly behind Atiku because he is the only one who can send the lifeless personified to daura . If you are learned, wise, brave,need better future etc those are the citizens that must vote Atiku .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Luckylife:
Yes the true citizens of this great country are solidly behind Atiku because he is the only one who can send the lifeless personified to daura . If you are learned, wise, brave,need better future etc those are the citizens that must vote Atiku .
only gullible ones will say otherwise
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Any person who thought atiku made a mistake by avoiding the debate is an amateur in the game of politics. The competition is between atiku and buhari. While the rest candidates are traps against atiku and are inconsequential competitors.
They were there to dismantle atiku and reverse his trend. Atiku's performance at the debate will be the measurement henceforth and Apc will make the best of it while Buhari's misgivings will take the back stage and forgotten.
ATIKU is a seasoned politician and we have chosen him to lead us and therefore we are bound to his decision in this platform.

On Sai Atiku I stood
On Sai Atiku I stand
On atiku I stand till the end
Let's get Nigeria working again
#atikuobi2019

Your english can wake Awolowo up from whereever he is
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2019
omoowo8888:

Your english can wake Awolowo up from whereever he is
you mean the one that took rat poison
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by TimFisher2: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:

grin grin funny u!

Atiku will have my vote for not attending the debate
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2019
TimFisher2:

grin grin funny u!

Atiku will have my vote for not attending the debate
a Patriotic fellow unlike that demented zombie

1 Like

Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by TimFisher2: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
a Patriotic fellow unlike that demented zombie

Voting Buhari out is a national patriotism
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
TimFisher2:

Voting Buhari out is a national patriotism
and those residents zombies will back off cos of arrogance
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:

You mean Ojukwu?
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
I'm a demented zombie
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
omoowo8888:

You mean Ojukwu?
lol Wetin concern me concern ojukwu

Or do you need some more of the rat poison
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
[/quote][quote author=deboysben post=74958407]lol Wetin concern me concern ojukwu

Or do you need some more of the rat poison

You need it more as a mentee of Ojukwu
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by deboysben(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
omoowo8888:

You need it more as a mentee of Ojukwu
Awolowo means rat poison grin
Re: Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Awolowo means rat poison grin

And Ojukwu means what?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Defeats Pdp In Kwara Central. Welcome To The New Kwara / See Who Is Leading In The Results Of 10 States So Far Read By INEC / Rigging claims fly as Nigeria election results come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.