Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here (299 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Can JUJU Harm You If You Are Guilty Of The Offence. / Book Of James (You are guilty of all even if you break a small part of the law) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by belcom10(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2019
This just struck my mind this morning, i mean you not guilty cos you haven't commit any crime here, Is just something we do and never given a thought . grin

Now let me explain , have you ever noticed that whenever you go to church ,you like to sit in a particular location. i mean you preferred sitting in that area. Not like the choir or other workers that has a specific sitting stand.
Am guilty of this o. AM sure am not the only one that does this , Share yours.
Good morning and have a blissful day.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by youngest85(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2019
For those who go to church
Re: If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by ROCKJ1(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2019
It's normal.. Particularly if u go early. In life we all have preferences. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just very normal.
Re: If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by paiz: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Yes I am guilty especially when I sight Chioma there
Re: If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
If i prefer the middle or back sit how am I guilty?. Am only guilty if I come late to church gathering because the host of heaven frown at it
Re: If You Are Guilty Of This Come In Here by belcom10(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
pls let's get it right, Nobody has commit any crime in regard to this write up. its just an observation and we all that are fond of doing this can contribute by sharing why it is always so.

Possible reasons why you like sitting there during church service.

That bros that said he like sitting in that area because chioma is sitting there should repent o.

(1) (Reply)

A Biblical Review Of Jesus Descent Into Hades And Its Implications / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, January 22,2019 / What To Do When Your Burden Is Too Heavy To Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.