Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) (36638 Views)

Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
wilcox:
The only way we can acertain this crowd both PDP and APC are parading, is for the two parties to hold their rally in a state same day.

I know how they all arrange crowd.

Even Jonathan shut down Kano 2015 campaign.
He got 3% vote at the end .

Buhari did same in SE and SS he got 5% vote at the end
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
ceeceeco:
If you believe Buhari is an illiterate, click like, if you don't, click share.

Like dey hungry u?. Wetin u won use am buy? Lol
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Only 1 Local Government?Buhari You Are Dead Meat!!
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by jamejanev: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
ajayiopy:
APC WILL WIN BAUCHI AT PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL,BUT PDP FOR GUBER BALA MOHD
Once Buhari wins the election. Other elections na bonus for APC. Only person i pray to fail is yeye Bello.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by flowx(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Definitely, one of the the PDP stronghold in Bauchi State. Tarawa Balewa local government is predominantly Christian and one of the three local government area where the Hon. Speaker house of Representative came from. The remaining two local government are: Dass and Bogoro. It hard to see any Muslim family in those three local government. PDP my party is going to sweep 100% votes there no doubt about that.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
What I have observed is that the same set of idiots are used for these rallies after being paid to come
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
tinsel:
So you actually think pdp will win Bauchi?
see dis one,why not?when or is restoring everyone to default.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
tinsel:
see dis one,why not,when hunger is restoring every senseless nigerians back tto default
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
wilcox:
The only way we can acertain this crowd both PDP and APC are parading, is for the two parties to hold their rally in a state same day.

you wan cause kata kata? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Apc the zoombies jealousy go kill una
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Rented crowd every where
The other day in jos city, people where imported from bauchi in trailers. From kaduna, kano, all over... We look and say "mehnnn, mammoth crowd!". Thesame people ll follow to Niger, Benue, zamfara. PDP, APC
last last, is a hungry ppl that need the small money,any where wey bele face
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by buharitill2023: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo can you reverse any of the pictures to show its fake, and where it originated from , just one local government, Atiku yet to rally in Bauchi

Lalasticlala
in one primary school,
show us the videos as apc. always do to ascertain the authenticity .
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:
Fake pictures, although it's necessary since Igbos and pdp supporters feeds on lies, fake news, false alarms and propagandas, they should be hungry now as it's about two days pdp and their agents fed them with lies last.

Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Femijohn198:
what many Nigeria did not know about atiku will be known later.atiku and his master that supported him,they have ruled us before and nothing new has come out from it. atiku you see is not a good leader,i preferred buhari 100℅ than atiku.
You are sentimental in decision making. Point one reason Atiku is bad and I will show you a hundred why Buhari is worse. Instead of you to settle down and weigh these men, you are busy hating Atiku because he is opposition.

If truly you are Yoruba then I am disappointed in you because I expect you to be more learned than this.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by Ganduri: 3:03am On Jan 21, 2019
tinsel:

Done and dusted for the PDP. The current governor is a failure, nothing , not even propaganda can save his Butt.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2019
kaleam:
Yesterday 19th January was a great surprise for APC Bauchi, This is just one Local Government.
How many people are in the local government?This online deception and propaganda will end in FEBHuari.....It will show then that 76 is better than 72. The second term of 76 is a certainty
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by peter147: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2019
tinsel:

Does Inec chairman vote in Bauchi?
Feb 16th is not far my friend. We shall see.
keep quiet bro
Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by emmy2244: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Waiting patiently for the election day ,all this crowd does not move me for one beat ,my prayer is God Almighty should Choose leaders and rulers,God Almighty bless our dear country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 5:10am On Jan 23, 2019
But this crowd don't scream and shout they only came to watch event. The video will prove it.

When u see people crying and shouting said baba, you will know the election is concluded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.