Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do Not Sabotage The Efforts Of The Third Force Movement! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Sabotage The Efforts Of The Third Force Movement! (232 Views)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / Olawepo-hashim Emerges Third Force Presidential Candidate / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Sabotage The Efforts Of The Third Force Movement! by CoachOore: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
I hope the educated class, if you are one of them, will not sabotage the efforts of the third force movement.
The earlier we realize this the more it becomes a reality.

Re: Do Not Sabotage The Efforts Of The Third Force Movement! by zubby29(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2019
I understand ur point and honestly I wish we could go that route but d core voters r d market men and women and dey only know 2 party bcoz dey r grassroots party, even if d third forces combine dey still won't b able to reach out to d grassroots dat is Wat d two major parties have, I wish dey started long bfr now like 3yrs back, Wat is bfr us now it's a choice of big evil dat is gradually loosing his memory and a lesser Evil we should not allow d 3rd force throw d nation into darkness. d worst of us is rulling d best of us
Re: Do Not Sabotage The Efforts Of The Third Force Movement! by youngest85(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Unfortunately, those two jokers are the main contenders

(1) (Reply)

2019: IPOB Insists On Boycotting Election / Buhari Is Plotting The Removal Of CJN To Complete The Circle Of Ethnic Fascism / With Okowa, Pdp Is A Mass Movement – Ejakpovi By Fidelis Egugb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.