Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Cannot Stop Wearing Pants Because Of Money Making Ritualists- Wini Lazarus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Stop Wearing Pants Because Of Money Making Ritualists- Wini Lazarus (805 Views)

Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Stop Wearing Pants Because Of Money Making Ritualists- Wini Lazarus by splendid22(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerian actress and entrepreneur, Win Lazarus has reacted over the sad trend of ritualists targeting female pants for money making rituals.

The ‘Pregnant Wifey’ actress noted that the best way to combat the societal menace is for women to learn how to keep their pants well.

In her words: “I think the best way to combat this is that women who cannot keep their pants or watch over their pants should stop wearing pants. I don’t feel comfortable without pants so I cannot stop wearing pants. How can I stop wearing pants because of these devilish people?”, she told TheNewsGuru

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-cannot-stop-wearing-pants-money-making-ritualists-wini-lazarus/

Re: I Cannot Stop Wearing Pants Because Of Money Making Ritualists- Wini Lazarus by youngest85(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2019
They can't have access to your hanger now, or do you stay mainland?

(1) (Reply)

'Tell A Lady To Come With No Make Up For A Date'- Joro Olumofin Advise Bachelors / I Will Never Act Nude Even If Offered $5million – Yvonne Nelson / #bbnaija 2019:check Bbnaija 2019 SMS Voting Code |how To Vote For Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.