Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. (15954 Views)

List Of Highest Goal Scorers & MVPs Of Every African Cup Of Nations Tournament / WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco / China Vs Nigeria: 4 Nations Women's Tournament - 3 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Greenhero(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Up Naija
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by koyeni(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Good 1

Check my signature
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by cedar3: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
It sounds like a Biafra team
No wonder dey didn't perform well
Mugu, have you ever represented your village pipu in anything? To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Judybash93(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay

They're Nigerians

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by shumuel(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
naptu2:

I listened to part of the match on the car radio and Brilla FM said it was 4-1. I checked the Super Falcons page when I got home and they said that it was 4-1 and Onome Ebi just tweeted that it was 4-1.

He meant the defeat against China, it was China 3 - Nigeria O

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by naptu2: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Edopesin:

I meant the China match

Oh, thanks. It was a typo. Unfortunately I can't modify it because the post has been locked.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay

Nigerian fooi has always been a biafran game
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Shawnnn01: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Up Nigeria when Igbos dominate but when other tribes dominate it is nepotism. You Igbos always think you are wiser than everyone else.
netpro:

Guy be careful. Up Nigeria!
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay

Where have you been?. The National Teams have always been a 'Biafran' Team.. shocked
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Up Nigeria when Igbos dominate but when other tribes dominate it is nepotism. You Igbos always think you are wiser than everyone else.
Igbos have ALWAYS dominated the National Teams,male or female..that's what happens when merit is entrenched..
If you don't like it,do the needful.. lipsrsealed
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Unlimited22: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
samcus:
To those arsenal fans who think beating Chelsea is an archviement,#10YearsChallenge 2009-2019 ! Just in case you forgot that we are Chelsea ���⭕
Bros, we've won 3 Premier League titles from 2009, not 2. Edit am. Me sef Wan broadcast to shut some People up.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Shawnnn01: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Was that what happened when Keshi took us to the second round of the World Cup and won the nations cup with a not so Igbo dominated team but his team was disbanded but when the failure Rohr took us to Russia with an Igbo team n couldn’t get out of the group stage but the team is yet to be disband and we are here talking about merit $ mediocrity.

Talk about the foolishness in Igbos reasoning
donbenie:
Igbos have ALWAYS dominated the National Teams,male or female..that's what happens when merit is entrenched..
If you don't like it,do the needful.. lipsrsealed
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
They tried
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Was that what happened when Keshi took us to the second round of the World Cup and won the nations cup with a not so Igbo dominated team but his team was disbanded but when the failure Rohr took us to Russia with an Igbo team n couldn’t get out of the group stage but the team is yet to be disband and we are here talking about merit $ mediocrity.

Talk about the foolishness in Igbos reasoning
You can accuse Rohr or the NFF if it soothes your TRIBALISTIC mind,last I checked NON of them are Igbos..
The Keshi you mentioned is of IGBO extraction and his team, was made up of TWICE more Igbos than any other tribe,just like Rohrs team..
The Best teams in Nigeria's history have been dominated by Igbos,the Atlanta 96 team,1994 Nations Cup Team,2013 Nations Cup Team,ALL THE SUPER FALCONS Teams..
Even if the Super Eagles are disbanded and set up TODAY,IGBOS will still DOMINATE or who from your tribe is better than ALEX IWOBI,CHUKWUEZE,NDIDI or ONYEKURU et al in World football today?
Don't let jealousy warp your mind,whether it is YESTERDAY,TODAY OR TOMORROW..Igbos have and will continue to dominate in the National Teams and it does not matter who is the Coach and like I said if you don't like it,do the needful.grin

Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Keep making us proud

Contact me for your own blog@affordable price
Also admob app and tutorials available
08101645573(whatapp)
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Leonbonapart(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
naptu2:
The Super Falcons of Nigeria bounced back from a 2-0 defeat to China to win their second game of the 4 Nations Tournament by 4 goals to 1.

The Falcons defeated Romania to clinch 3rd position in the tournament.

Chiwendu Ihezuo put Nigeria ahead in the 44 minute, but the Europeans equalised 10 minutes later. Onome Ebi scored in the 63rd minute, Rita Chikwelu in the 68th minute and Ini Umotong in the 83rd minute to give victory to the Nigerians.

China will play South Korea in the final of the tournament.

can you post the highlight please
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good one Falcons!
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Shawnnn01: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Very lovely ! You can claim Keshi was anything but I know for a fact he had the least Igbos in his team and got the best result and was simply antagonished for achieving more with less Igbos and more Nigerians. His result speak for itself.

I don’t have to kill myself because I am perfectly okay with Igbo dominating the team I just need them to also shut up when others are dominating like at the federal level just basic understanding no one wins it all that’s all. After all I don’t see Hausa Yoruba Edo Deltans wail over more representation in super eagles like Igbos wails over appointment.
donbenie:
You can accuse Rohr or the NFF if it soothes your TRIBALISTIC mind,last I checked NON of them are Igbos..
The Keshi you mentioned is of IGBO extraction and his team, was made up of TWICE more Igbos than any other tribe,just like Rohrs team..
The Best teams in Nigeria's history have been dominated by Igbos,the Atlanta 96 team,1994 Nations Cup Team,2013 Nations Cup Team,ALL THE SUPER FALCONS Teams..
Even if the Super Eagles are disbanded and set up TODAY,IGBOS will still DOMINATE or who from your tribe is better than ALEX IWOBI,CHUKWUEZE,NDIDI or ONYEKURU et al in World football today?
Don't let jealousy warp your mind,whether it is YESTERDAY,TODAY OR TOMORROW..Igbos have and will continue to dominate in the National Teams and it does not matter who is the Coach and like I said if you don't like it,do the needful.grin
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Very lovely ! You can claim Keshi was anything but I know for a fact he had the least Igbos in his team and got the best result and was simply antagonished for achieving more with less Igbos and more Nigerians. His result speak for itself.

I don’t have to kill myself because I am perfectly okay with Igbo dominating the team I just need them to also shut up when others are dominating like at the federal level just basic understanding no one wins it all that’s all. After all I don’t see Hausa Yoruba Edo Deltans wail over more representation in super eagles like Igbos wails over appointment.
Very funny,but my record of teams Keshi took to Tournaments both Nations Cup and World Cup disprove your claims,almost half of his Squad were Igbos which is more or less what every other Coach including your brother took to Tournaments.. cheesy
The National Teams is not subjected to your Quota System whereby an INEPT and half educated INEFFECTIVE MOR@N is appointed to a position where he is incapable of discharging his responsibility,just because of the region he is from..
Igbos have a RIGHT to demand for Federal Appointments because it is their right as enshrined in the Constitution or are there no Igbos qualified for the posts they are supposed to be given?
IGBOS DOMINATE the National Teams because they are the best at it,just like Yoruba Artists have dominated the Music Industry because they are good at it and unlike you that is having a fit over it,I enjoy excellence where and whenever I see it or are you saying Yorubas should not demand nor be given their Federal Appointment rights just because they dominate the Music industry?
Like I said earlier,if you think your brothers should be the ones in the National Teams,name them and the teams they play in or SHUT UP.. shocked
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Shawnnn01: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Oh you mean the political sphere shouldn’t not be left for the best at the game ?! But football & music should be left to the best ? Many of you Igbos are pathetic to say the least. When Jonathan was ruling he was the best at it but now that it is Buhari he is inept half educated ineffective.

Again I do not have a problem with Igbos dominating the team you Igbos must learn to live with others dominating when they hold the advantage or you’ll be forced to.

Half educated n ineffective slowpoke appointed but when the Eagles dominated Igbo team failed woefully in Russia they are not ineffective failed and woeful ?

The team Keshi took to both the nations cup and the World Cup had the least percentage of Igbo n highest % of Deltans and Edo in the history of super eagles check the record that is the reason they were disbanded after winning the nations cup and qualifying for the second round of the WC while the ones to Russia are yet to be disbanded after failing to move out of the group stage and yet to win the nations cup.

donbenie:
Very funny,but my record of teams Keshi took to Tournaments both Nations Cup and World Cup disprove your claims,almost half of his Squad were Igbos which is more or less what every other Coach including your brother took to Tournaments.. cheesy
The National Teams is not subjected to your Quota System whereby an INEPT and half educated INEFFECTIVE MOR@N is appointed to a position where he is incapable of discharging his responsibility,just because of the region he is from..
Igbos have a RIGHT to demand for Federal Appointments because it is their right as enshrined in the Constitution or are there no Igbos qualified for the posts they are supposed to be given?
IGBOS DOMINATE the National Teams because they are the best at it,just like Yoruba Artists have dominated the Music Industry because they are good at it and unlike you that is having a fit over it,I enjoy excellence where and whenever I see it or are you saying Yorubas should not demand nor be given their Federal Appointment rights just because they dominate the Music industry?
Like I said earlier,if you think your brothers should be the ones in the National Teams,name them and the teams they play in or SHUT UP.. shocked
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by DerideGull(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Please, for posterity sake, name the team and players in Keshi's team that had achieved great mantles with least Igbo on the team. At least, you know for fact according to the crap above. Ndigbo do not give a damn if any Nigerian team is made of Yari.ba or other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. But I shall bet my last cent that a non-Igbo will question why a team is formed without any Igbo on it.
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by Shawnnn01: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Igbo will scream blue murder like they did when Yaro Yaro was a member of the team. How about when the foolish Igbos in the team connive not to pass to Yekini because he shined all of them at USA 94 ? What about double solo strike from Ahmed Musa which made the foolish Igbos in the team stop passing to him before they were bundled out of the tournament ?

Before you wail watch both WC matches again and watch your tribes connive to stall the shine because they were out shine by other tribe in the super eagles. because other tribe don’t wail like you foolish Igbos doesn’t mean it never happened n am here to create more awareness in that respect so that anywhere any Igbo failed it will be thoroughly exposed so that when other fails n they will they can be quickly reminded of their own failures too.

DerideGull:

Please, for posterity sake, name the team and players in Keshi's team that had achieved great mantles with least Igbo on the team. At least, you know for fact according to the crap above. Ndigbo do not give a damn if any Nigerian team is made of Yari.ba or other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. But I shall bet my last cent that a non-Igbo will question why a team is formed without any Igbo on it.
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Oh you mean the political sphere shouldn’t not be left for the best at the game ?! But football & music should be left to the best ? Many of you Igbos are pathetic to say the least. When Jonathan was ruling he was the best at it but now that it is Buhari he is inept half educated ineffective.

Again I do not have a problem with Igbos dominating the team you Igbos must learn to live with others dominating when they hold the advantage or you’ll be forced to.

Half educated n ineffective slowpoke appointed but when the Eagles dominated Igbo team failed woefully in Russia they are not ineffective failed and woeful ?

The team Keshi took to both the nations cup and the World Cup had the least percentage of Igbo n highest % of Deltans and Edo in the history of super eagles check the record that is the reason they were disbanded after winning the nations cup and qualifying for the second round of the WC while the ones to Russia are yet to be disbanded after failing to move out of the group stage and yet to win the nations cup.

Don't let your hatred for Igbos consume you,the Keshi team you are trying to claim had the least Igbos had ELEVEN IGBOS in his Nations Cup Squad and NINE IGBOS in his World Cup Squad..

It's funny you claimed the team was disbanded because Igbos were a minority,when the team held the Nation hostage at the World Cup such that money had to be flown in with an Aeroplane to placate them,what did they think was going to happen at the end?

The last time a Super Eagles team held the Nation hostage at the 2002 Nations Cup,that was the last time Oliseh and Finidi ever played for Nigeria as the team was disbanded and the ring leaders kicked out..
But if it makes you sleep better at night,keep consoling yourself that Igbos were the cause.. grin

Like I said,IGBOS will continue to dominate the National Teams of Nigeria because that is where their God given talent is and a hater like you can't do anything about it..even if you become the Coach of the Super Eagles today the first names on your team sheet are going to be Igbos..IWOBI,NDIDI,ONYEKURU,SAMUEL KALU,CHUKWUEZE..these are the best performing Nigerian Players in the world today and coincidentally,they are Igbos.. cool
Re: Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. by donbenie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Igbo will scream blue murder like they did when Yaro Yaro was a member of the team. How about when the foolish Igbos in the team connive not to pass to Yekini because he shined all of them at USA 94 ? What about double solo strike from Ahmed Musa which made the foolish Igbos in the team stop passing to him before they were bundled out of the tournament ?

Before you wail watch both WC matches again and watch your tribes connive to stall the shine because they were out shine by other tribe in the super eagles. because other tribe don’t wail like you foolish Igbos doesn’t mean it never happened n am here to create more awareness in that respect so that anywhere any Igbo failed it will be thoroughly exposed so that when other fails n they will they can be quickly reminded of their own failures too.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King,who is Yaro Yaro? grin,where was he and what did he achieve?
Aboki no Sabi football,the best team he ever played for was Kano Pillars..grin
Your people don't have to be good at football,the least you can do is to show appreciation for those that bring honor to your Nation..
When OKOCHA is mentioned,everyone knows him as a Nigerian legend ditto KANU,AMUNIKE,CELESTINE BABAYARO,UTAKA,OKECHUKWU,IROHA,MIKEL,CHUKWU,OKALA,HENRY NWOSU etc,these are NIGERIAN Legends not IGBO Legends..cool
Don't let HATE stop you from appreciating the honor and joy they have brought to this nation.. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating / A Nairalander Chatting With Roberto Di Matteo / David Obiozo Accused Of Taking Bribe To Lose Match In Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.