Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election (52555 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by kingthreatz: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
After releasing sex tape on xvideos?
Abegi, by their fruits, ye shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by freemanbubble: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by AK6464(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by DimIsaac10(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo pastpr
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Slynation(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
The man dey see well. Even David in the Bible committed adultery and God still use him afterwards.
Oga leave that thing......!! This man is simply high on kpekus juice!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Olisakeys: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol see dis holosho grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Bluesearoll(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
SHOULD REDUCE INTAKE OF DRUGS....... are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by opribo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is time they start putting a check on all these so called fake pastors. How can he prophesy with the same mouth he used to kiss a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by omartins1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
And God did not show you anything concerning your church and others. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
This guy's sex tape is on xvideos cheesy. Just type his name in the search bar grin

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by 1koboko: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Prediction 2 and 12 of his so called year 2019 prophesy appears to conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Bet9ja pastors

if you ask them for 5 odds now,
the game go cast
Them go say the God does not support gambling but He supports making vague predictions any fool can do. God will deliver us from these wolves.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by 8stargeneral: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mention d Senator wey go die name nah.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by AngelicBeing: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
mercenary:
Drunk sex maniac
Hahaha grin

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by alizma: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
the man that will take over from Lamido Sanusi is not yet born, just let his children catch you then you will explain what you mean by that.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by wokemzine: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
cry
I must be a musician or a politician.
I now know God recognises them most.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by tyup(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Bet9ja pastors

if you ask them for 5 odds now,
the game go cast

Hahahahaha.....Oh My God grin grin grin

walai guy u wount kill me this afternoon Lmao you got me laughing hard like a Mad man grin grin grin

my belle o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by supereagle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Randy100:
I lost interest when he said Obi and Atiku partnership is not from God. He is suffering from psychosis.
From whims and imagination of Atiku. Don't even drag God into it.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
temmypotter:
Why is his church logo so similar to coza's. Design Plagiarism

So I just read his "prophecies", funny how I had similar thoughts too, oh that's right! We all watch the news

He must be a spiritual son, look at Dunamis and Living faith logos.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by tyup(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
This guy's sex tape is on xvideos cheesy. Just type his name in the search bar grin

you no lie aswear

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Rapture4real(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
The man dey see well.
Even David in the Bible committed adultery and God still use him afterwards.

These are seers are.not.prophets of God.They are fake.I.don't criticise again men of God because I'm one but I know fake from original.A.man cannot have such ridiculous sex scandal and within short time the Holy Spirit is at work.in him.Yes Samson messed up and anointing was still.flowing but at a time it stopped.David was a king and not a prophet,he suffered a great deal.for his sin even after repentance. These guys are of the devil who received power from marine kingdom to see visions.There visions may come to.pass because God did not take away the power He gave to Satan before his rebellion.
Satan released these false prophets out in this end time to send souls to hell.You believe that my God in heaven thru the Holy Spirit will be giving vision about Davido who is not born again and working for darkness.He will.be giving vision to an unbeliever without confronting him.with issue of salvation. Some prophets even prophecied football.match.My dear,we know the difference. Someone will say if a man can commit such sexual.atrocities and still.see vision ,maybe God is nomlonger being strict about sin.It's the devil's strategy. God cannot be mocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Rosarie(f): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
To hell with ur fake prophecies

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by wokemzine: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
smiley
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
byinks:
Prediction or prophecy.
I'm confused.

Permutations actually. Its like stockbrokers telling u d best stocks to buy
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by klever18(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
prophesy 2 and 12 says it all
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by omonscloak: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
These Pastors visions are enough time to try Imams
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by 99miles(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shameless man, I don't blame him, I blame the gullible people that are still going to his church.

one day him cup go full.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by itu404(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
God in his infinite mercy does not take away out 'gift and calling' when we fall, but our personal life will suffer credibility just like we are witnessing here.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election by Sakamaje: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmmnn. So this man is telling us that St. Peter has killed Atiku's presidential destiny. But why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.