Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Whiteboard Markers Ink Production And Training 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whiteboard Markers Ink Production And Training 2019 (278 Views)

Dry Erase Marker Ink For Whiteboard Markers Production And Training / Whiteboard Markers In Practical Production Training On December 22, 2018 / Ink For Whiteboard Markers Production And Packaging Business Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiteboard Markers Ink Production And Training 2019 by GreenCapitolTe(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2019
WhiteBoard Marker ink Production and Training 2019.

I am glad to welcome you to 2019. It is time to chose how you would like to end the year also.

I will introduce you to this business of producing and packaging different colours of whiteboard markers ink.

Chalks and blackboards are giving way to a special ink known as "dry erase" or popularly called "whiteboard markers ink" which is used on a special board called *whiteboard*

So many schools have greatly embraced this ink. You can learn how to produce, package and supply this special dry erase ink for whiteboard markers to schools, institution, training centres, supermarkets, etc.

You can start this business with less than #10,000, this includes - the chemicals needed for production and packaging containers.

It is my wish to make you understand without reservation, how to produce standard whiteboard markers ink.

To attend our practical training classes, call:

08102229211. (whatsapp).

We also have a Comprehensive and step by step Training manuals #3500.

* where to buy chemicals and packaging containers also available.
Re: Whiteboard Markers Ink Production And Training 2019 by kunleweb: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2019
GreenCapitolTe:
WhiteBoard Marker ink Production and Training 2019.

I am glad to welcome you to 2019. It is time to chose how you would like to end the year also.

I will introduce you to this business of producing and packaging different colours of whiteboard markers ink.

Chalks and blackboards are giving way to a special ink known as "dry erase" or popularly called "whiteboard markers ink" which is used on a special board called *whiteboard*

So many schools have greatly embraced this ink. You can learn how to produce, package and supply this special dry erase ink for whiteboard markers to schools, institution, training centres, supermarkets, etc.

You can start this business with less than #10,000, this includes - the chemicals needed for production and packaging containers.

It is my wish to make you understand without reservation, how to produce standard whiteboard markers ink.

To attend our practical training classes, call:

08102229211. (whatsapp).

We also have a Comprehensive and step by step Training manuals #3500.

* where to buy chemicals and packaging containers also available.

Interested

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Is Currently Admitting New Students For The 2019 / Minister Of Education Says ASUU Strike May End This Week / Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.