Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. (1117 Views)

Which Video Camera Will Give High Quality Video Output For My TV Streaming / Just Like New Open Box Classic Laptop A.k.a The Beast / I Need A Low Budget Video Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. by Blokifen(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2019
I am out on a mission to change the narrative of the media contents we see today,especially the video content. This has been a burden in my heart for a long time.

My dream is to own a TV station where I can share video contents like movies, programs, shows etc that promotes morals, motivate, influence and inspire people to become more than they are.

I want to start with an online TV and I need the following
A Laptop
A video Camera
and a microphone.

In return for these equipments, I offer the following services

Digital Marketing
Book Editing
Graphics Design
Content Development
Social Media Management
Show host,Compere or Anchor
Presenter and Interviewer
Script Writing
Free Advert Promotions for your business or brand on my online TV and my TV station as well

I can offer these services for as long as you want it in exchange for these equipments.

Also, if you buy my vision, that is you are interested in the media and would want to leverage on it to impact people and can do any of the above services plus

Video Editing
Logo Branding
Using your equipments

or any other service I may have forgotten.
You can reach out to me as well let's change the narrative together.

You can call me or send me a message with this number

You can also drop your contact and I will reach out to you.

God bless you and happy sunday
Re: I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2019
If
Re: I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2019
where is your location?
Re: I Need A Laptop, A Video Camera And A Microphone. Here Is What I Can Offer. by culswagz(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2019
I buy into your vision...let's chat 08132272229

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Too / Urgent! Very Very Good Graphics Designer Needed In A Magazine Company / Psi Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.