Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Clarion Call On The NORTHERN YOUTH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call On The NORTHERN YOUTH (255 Views)

Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call On The NORTHERN YOUTH by OOA1979: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2019
*SB JAMIL WROTE:*

*ARISE NORTHERN YOUTHS, ARISE!*
Call me a cyber bully but I must say the truth one more time.

Most Northern youths are like the kindergarten pupils, our brain is so fixated into believing one thing.

Our leaders made us believed that 'A' is for Apple alone.

Whenever you approached us with your 'A' for Aeroplane, we protested.

Just tell a Northern youth that a 70year old is enough for him because he has money or some sort of phoney 'Integrity'.

In reality he lacks the contemporary ideas of leading a modern world.

Northern youth would believe you and kill for the cause.

At a time when the Southerners are preparing their best brains for the future.

At a time when Southern youths are sponsoring Sowere's campaigns.

At a time when Fela Durotoye's Church is sponsoring his campaigns.
At a time when Kingsley Moghalu is being groomed by the Southern elders.
The North is stagnant as a statue.

The South is always 5 steps ahead of the North in terms of human and infrastructural development.

The debate that features Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu and Oby Ezekwesili yesterday would further convince you to the latter.

Up North, when an intelligent and courageous Ahmed Buhari summoned courage to lead this uncommon agenda to run for the highest seat, his fellow youths were the first to cast him out.

They'll swear by anything that he can not lead because the elders said so.
We've seen their (Northern elders) best performance at their youthful ages. Very agile and fast to respond to issues.

Yesterday the world saw three Southerners debating in a contest that must produce a Northern President. Yes, a Northern President!

We can pretend all we want but zoning still exist in our political space today.

Take it to the bank, 2019 presidency is zoned to the North.

Northern youths need to wake up. Enough is enough.
We must wake up from our slumber and secure our future so that posterity might speak well of us.

As for me I am voting for Ahmed Bee Buhari in the February 16th, 2019 presidential elections.

I urge my Northern youths to see reasons and join the struggle.

Arise my people, ARISE!

#2019Elections

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Spent $4.8 Milion Dollars To Secure Waiver To Enter America, That Made / Playing Politics With The Rights Of Nigerians / Who Remember This Hardworking INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.