Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Your Brand/company Needs A Blog! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Brand/company Needs A Blog! (196 Views)

Get A Free Demo Video Explainer Ads For Your Brand/company / Get A Nice Logo For Your Brand, Company At Very Cheaper Rate / A Better Way To Market And Advertise Your Brand, Company And Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Brand/company Needs A Blog! by Palacedaughter(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you want to do more with your brand or company, you might want to think forward and get you a blog.

I understand, it's easier to reach your target audience on Instagram, but I tell you, you have no idea how much of customer metrics you are missing out on.

This applies to if you only have a static website, installing a blog on it should be your next focus. Same for ecommerce/ product catalogue sites, it's time to have a blog.

1. With a blog, you can build more authority.

Think about it, how do you prove to a first time online store visitor that you are better than the competition and that you understand/recognize quality Ankara stuff for example. We are assuming that you sell Ankara materials.

2. The ROI for blogs is great

What you earn (benefits overall, including cash) is way more than setting up. I guess, setting it up doesn't hurt after all.

Because you may not find having a blog for your business just as appealing yet, I have in the blog post whose link is below, 9 more reasons you should build one immediately.

https://estheradeniyi.com/why-your-company-brand-needs-a-blog/

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Bamboo Pole To Site At Affordable Price / . / Investment In Housing In Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.