Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It (43340 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Bigmugu: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nollywood actor Bolanle Niniowo was all over the news after a Yoruba newspaper published a photo of him with his head on actress Moyo Lawal’s boobs.

Reacting to this, he said his wife has no issues with it as she knows the nature of his job.

“Thank God for grace that things have become better between me and my wife. We always had a bond because we got together at an early age. I was 24 years old while she was 23. We had dreams of who we are today but life happens. She understands the entertainment industry. As regards that picture, she didn’t even talk about it because she knows it’s one of those things. Our reconciliation has restored our bond; even on a greater level.”

On his career this new year, he said;

“Right now, I can say that I am definitely satisfied with the rate at which I get scripts. I am always booked months ahead. This January alone, I have been booked for eight jobs. A lot is going on and I am grateful to God that He is putting food on my table. The future is bright.”
Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-wife-has-no-issues-with-the-photo-i-took-with-moyo-lawal-bolanle-niniowo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Bigmugu: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Forget stories. Your wife has serious issues with this picture.

She just dey pretend say she no get issues.

And that pretend wey she dey pretend so, na im be the main issue.

Women are dangerous.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Tamarapetty(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ok, so what next

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Giddymoney(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin look at His wedding ring on the ass of the lady

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Bigmugu: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Giddymoney:
grin look at His wedding ring on the ass of the lady
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by atilla(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are seriously spamming nairaland. Please stop with all these annoying adverts

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Richdad50(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
When you blow over a reconciliation between you and your partner, you make future marital issues very difficult to reconcile. You may end up breaking up and inreconcilable because of pride and the thought of people's reactions.
Couples should learn to keep their fight and reconciliation between themselves and their counsellors. A relationship open to public eye is often closed to reason.

#Richdad

12 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked choi men stand back shocked I repeat stand the fuckkkk back grin seunn has just ejaculated in his shorts this afternoon shocked the snake mod has brought out his cream to finish his job grin while the female mods have all fainted like this drunk cat

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by truecommerce358: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's his profession

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by temmypotter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bruh, if your wife doesn't have a problem with this picture, that's a problem!
if you know you know

8 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by AuroraB(f): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't understand Yoruba anymore lipsrsealed

35 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
AuroraB:
grin grin grin grin o te ni tekute grin chai... these people can lie for Africa! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Speedyconnect15: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2019
So?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Joshmodest(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2019
AuroraB:

" Ninalowo Fi oyan Moyo sere" Nita gbangba" for inside room wey den dey ¡!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by eazylion001: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
If it's paying your bills then I see no reason why your wife should complain
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by lathrowinger: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Is her boobs nah, her life, her property. Wetin consine Nna. Is it Nna pressing?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Nonslip Agba
Build your websites for as low as N10k call us now 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by presido997(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2019
life of a celebrity
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by hisexcellency34: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2019
We don hear
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by eazylion001: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2019
I hope you won't have issues with her when she does same with another man.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by buchilino(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Mr Bolanle Niniowo, keep living in denial n lying 2 urself until d morter she uses 2 pond yam lands on ur skull
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by IamPatriotic(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

grin grin grin grin o te ni tekute grin chai... these people can lie for Africa! grin

Se o ri pe o n tenitekute lo n ton ni grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by buchilino(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
eazylion001:
If it's paying your bills then I see no reason why your wife should complain

SO DEY PAY HIM 2 BE PUTTING HIS HEAD ON WOMEN'S BREASTS, HMMM, I LIKE DAT KIND JOB
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by ChimuchiYola(f): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
U be agbaya
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Boyooosa(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
dat yoruba journalist sef na bad ass; na tule tule grin

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by Donbigi2(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Forget stories. Your wife has serious issues with this picture.

She just dey pretend say she no get issues.

And that pretend wey she dey pretend so, na im be the main issue.

Women are dangerous.
I hope you’re not who I think you’re
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It by OboOlora(f): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
The kain odour wey go de comot that mouth wey b like imb vile own go worse pass shit odour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo / Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.