Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 (2112 Views)

Best Hp Laptop On A Budget Of 150k? / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / Come in for laptop replacement battery⚡⚡ deals in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by wwsurfers(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buying a laptop is not like buying a lollipop. You have to do some digging because you’d be spending some significant amount of money. You don’t want to buy a laptop that doesn’t have necessary features or won’t be durable. If you want to buy a veritable (in Nigerian parlance, ogbonge) laptop, I strongly recommend you read through.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8545833_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

The HP laptops discussed here meet some very important standards that are requisites: reliability, authenticity, durability, functionality-cum-beauty, lightweight, and speed among others.
You might have a laptop in mind, but dare I say the following recommendations would beat whatever it is.

Before we start, note:
1. Nowhere on Jumia would you get any laptop in the category of the ones reviewed here cheaper than them (i.e. the ones reviewed here). I compared all and brought out the best deals as regards, price and added benefits.

2. Whatever functional laptop you buy should have:
(1) the WiFi, (2) the Bluetooth, (3) DVD RW Drive, (4) Keyboard Light (speaking from experience, this is very very useful), ((5) Touchscreen, optional), among other things. These make your experience easy. You should especially not buy a laptop without a DVD Drive as most of the softwares that’d be installed in it would be done through CDs and/or DVDs. With WiFi on your laptop, whether you’re a student or work at some firm or company, you can easily have internet access, if they support this. I schooled at the University of Port Harcourt where WiFi is supported. With that, I easily gained access to the internet free. With Bluetooth you can easily send little items from or to your device, where there’s no cord. Keyboard Light is absolutely helpful, in the day or at night.

Note also: HDD stands for Hard Disk Drive; OS stands for Operating system.

With the foregoing notes established, let’s lurch in.

1. HP Notebook 15 Intel® Celeron -- ₦ 120,600

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8545834_p1_jpeg5da688978c986392da5a3ef1f5130c9c

If you’re on a budget and you don’t need a laptop for heavy tasks or work, such as blogging; or you won’t be running heavy applications, this laptop’s tailored for you. It’s top-notch for movies and is very fine for light works such as typing, sending emails, storing documents, running a search on a search engine, using social networking sites, including SKYPE; and the like.
A laptop that’s lower than this is best for a child younger than 9, speaking from experience. Thus, if you want to buy a veritable laptop on a budget and if you won’t be needing it for heavy tasks, this is your best fit.

While this laptop’s great for the foregoing mentioned tasks, it’s not so good with heavy applications such as high-end games (Asphalt 9, for example). Heavy applications are the ones that use up a lot of RAM space, causing your laptop to run slowly or even freeze. This is exasperatingly frustrating.

Laptop Highlights:
-CPU Speed: 1.6 GHz
-RAM: 4GB
-Weight: 2.1 kg
-HDD: 500G
-Screen: 15.6-Inch
-Wireless Connectivity: WiFi and Bluetooth
-Webcam: HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone
-Audio features: Dual speakers
-Battery life mixed usage: Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes (Good)
-Keyboard: Standard with numeric keypad
-DVD RW Drive: Yes

Buy on Jumia (at N120,600) and get:
-A bag
-A wireless mouse
-A flash drive

Link to product (If the link must work, you must copy and paste it on your browser and hit "Go/Enter" ):

http://c.jumia.io/?a=126334&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fhp-hp-notebook-15-intelr-celeron-4gb-ram-500gb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-10-with-bagwireless-mouseflash-drive-22193772.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=126334&utm_term=

Note: Nowhere on Jumia can you get it cheaper.

2. HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3 – ₦ 145,000

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8545835_p2_jpeg2968aac941362234adf072828ec880c6

If you want an advanced laptop you can use to run heavy tasks or applications, this is a good bet. The speed is very good. And given that it has 1TB of HDD, you can store up a great deal of things in it. The laptop can handle heavy tasks and should boot in about 3-5 seconds given its CPU speed of 2.4GHz.

Laptop Highlights:
-CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
-RAM: 4GB
-HDD: 1TB
-Screen: 15.6 Inch
-Wireless Connectivity: WiFi and Bluetooth
-Webcam: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
-Audio features: Dual Speakers
-Battery life mixed usage: Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes
-Product warranty: One Year Warranty

Buy this laptop on Jumia (at N145,000) and get:
i. A wireless mouse

Link to product (If the link must work, you must copy and paste it on your browser and hit "Go/Enter" ):

http://c.jumia.io/?a=126334&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fhp-hp-notebook-15-intel-core-i3-2.4ghz-1tb-hdd-4gb-ram-15-inch-dvdrw-win-10-wireless-mouse-23976320.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=126334&utm_term=

Or buy the same laptop on Jumia (at N155,000) and get:
i. A bag
ii. A wireless mouse
iii. A 16GB flash drive

http://c.jumia.io/?a=126334&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fhp-hp-notebook-15-intel-core-i3-2.4ghz-1tb-hdd-4gb-ram-15-inch-dvdrw-win-10-with-bagwireless-mouse16-flash-drive-22048809.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=126334&utm_term=

3. HP Notebook 15-DA0093CA i3 – N170,000

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8545833_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

This is the kind of HP laptop I use. It is an improvement of the foregoing one. It is spectacular. Given that I use this type and have got personal experience of it, I’m in a very good position to review it. Before I start, I must stress that my laptop beats it a little, only a little. While this one has 1TB of HDD, mine has 2.

Notwithstanding the slight difference, both laptops have the same performance as regards speed because both have exactly the same CPU Speed which is 2.4GHz. When you put this laptop on, it boots in about 3-5 seconds. I run heavy applications and I’m a blogger (at DubaiTourPro.com). It never freezes and scarcely runs slowly. It supports WiFi, hotspot, and of course Bluetooth. Its keyboard keys also boast lights, so that you can see every key without any hassle. The keyboard light is super productive, whether in the day or at night.

Further, the laptop can carry out heavy tasks and run heavy applications. Thus, you can play high-end games with it. Seriously, this laptop is a veritable one; in Nigerian parlance, this nah laptop. Have I mentioned it’s touch screen?
I remember people referring to mine as “the beast”, and “machine”. Some said its “clean”; a guy said, “this laptop dey murder me o” etc. Some just admired it with heightened interest. In all the cases, I grinned. If you buy the laptop, you shouldn’t have anything to regret.

Laptop Highlights:
-CPU Speed: 2.4Ghz
-RAM: 8GB
-HDD: 1TB
-Screen: 15 Inch
-Wireless Connectivity: WiFi, hotspot and Bluetooth
-Webcam: HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
-Audio features: Dual Speakers
-Battery life mixed usage: Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes
-Keyboard Light: Yes
-Touch Screen: Yes

Buy this laptop on Jumia (at N170,000) and get:
i. A 32GB flash drive

http://c.jumia.io/?a=126334&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fhp-hp-notebook15-da0093ca-i3-8gb-1tb-15.6-win-1032gb-flash-24393345.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=126334&utm_term=

Verdict
If you want to buy a small laptop, buy the first one. If you want to buy a smart laptop that people would see and respect, buy the third one. But if you need a powerful laptop, but you’re on a budget and wouldn’t mind not having some advanced features, go with the second one.

In case you don’t know, when you buy a product from Jumia, they deliver it to you. And on Jumia, to reiterate, these laptops are the cheapest in their categories. In other words, there are other dealers on Jumia selling the same HP laptops as these, but these are priced significantly cheaper and come with added benefits, as shown here. Enjoy!
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by upower123(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one thank you
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by wwsurfers(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
upower123:
Nice one thank you

It was a pleasure. You're welcome
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by BlissB(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thank you for this.....I like the detailing....now i know what to get
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by BlissB(f): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by fjlinks(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2019
You Might want to compare these Hp Laptop prices in Nigeria for more informed decision.

On the whole, HP Laptops are good and comes with ones that are pocket friendly, especially the Notebook series.

Here in this article, are Hp prices, spec features and the top best HP Laptops under N100,000
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by Rayd502(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
I want to buy a hp laptop,I like the specifications you outlined above.What would you recommend for me on a budget of 120k?
Re: Reviews: The Best HP Laptop Deals In Nigeria In 2019 by newspapers: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well, I cannot categorically say this is the best but when you talk about durability and price;
Here is my list:

HP 15 Intel Core
HP 250 G6 Notebook PC
HP 250 G5 Notebook
HP Pavilion 14 X360

https://www.phonejoint.com.ng/hp-laptop-price-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

15 Fun Facts: computer trivia / ditto / 10 Best Free Essential Software For Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.