Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Birthday Message To My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Message To My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (732 Views)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / First Bank Nigeria Plc Killed My Mentor 9mins Ago. / The Making Of A New Year: Working Grace By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Message To My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi by Ashibelieve: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
To a wonderful mentor, teacher and leader of the next generation.

You've been a fantastic inspiration giving spontaneous insights when needed most.

You've imparted in me so much wisdom. Given us at Discipleship Centre a shoulder to lean on, a vision glass to look through and a compass to guide our paths into the future through www.tundeariyibi.org

Your dedication to continuos growth and improvement is something the next generation will be greatful for.

Many have benefited from wisdom, and a host of kingdoms are been built because of your wise counsel.

Surely you have touched the lives of more than you know and I am blessed to be among them.

I celebrate you sir. God bless you richly.

(1) (Reply)

How To Redeem Gift Card For Cash / American Embassy Increases Visa Application Fee To N99,900 For Nigerians ONLY / Top 10 Richest Kids In The World (No.1 Is Over 10 times Richer than Davido)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.