Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari (1040 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by deomelo: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019

Buhahahahahahahahahahahah......the tin pain dem.

The whole debate drama and Dubai strategy mwas to attack and ridicule PMB, but PMB pulled the rug from under their feet.

#SAIBABA#SAINIGERIA

#SAIBABAWORLDWIDE

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by Randy100: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunmolar:
FACT CHECK Buhari will Contest 5 Elections & Has Attended 3 Debates. PDP will Contest 6 Elections but has not attended any debate
as copied!
who dash the lifeless one 3 debate.
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sebi Ben Bruce get T.V station?

Let him organise a debate now!
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. Nigeria's only problem is buhari .
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by Pekele007: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
rusher14:

The day you earn like me, you would be given a chiefatincy title in your autonomous community.

Now Scram.
See this poor dullard living in penury o. grin

M
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by rusher14: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

See this poor dullard living in penury o. grin

M

Shut up.

I repeat my statement.

Should you make my earnings you would be made a red cap chief in your commune.
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by Pekele007: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

I repeat my statement.

Should you make my earnings you would be made a red cap chief in your commune.

Na real commune

So you have a good job and you are always here 24/7 defending a failure called Buhari
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by rusher14: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

Na real commune

So you have a good job and you are always here 24/7 defending a failure called Buhari

I wonder why that would bother you.
Re: Ben Bruce Says Nigerians Must Insist On Another Debate Between Atiku And Buhari by Timatayo1: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yes buhari must debate

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Confirms Existing Contract Between US Legal Firm And Atiku, PDP / Who Is To Be Blamed For Nigeria's Predicament, Government, Citizenry Or Both / Why Did Atiku Not Get Over 1 Million Votes In Rivers And Delta States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.