Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again (30735 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigerians Moved From Frying Pan To Fire Under APC / 2019: "Do Not Reinforce Failure" - Obasanjo. Nigerians React. / Kalu’s Explosive Video On Obasanjo: Nigerians Commend Kalu’s Courage, Slam OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by quickly: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Not Nigerians

It's should be Yorubas and the northerners angry

Stop generalizing- is obasanjo togolese?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by gideonvalor98(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is just seeking relevance. He is the father of corruption and he played a big role in Nigeria's corruption mess. Like wole soyinke has rightly said, he is a man with stained garment. For example, this man was bribing people all over because of his third term agenda. To the issue at hand, elections are not won over social media. I do read comments of people here and I do laugh. Elections is won before election day and it's due to political analysis I.e strong and weak point of opponent and the support they enjoyed. The real political analyst will tell you BUHARI will win. He enjoys much more support in the north than atiku, he will get much more vote in the south east and south south in 2019, in southwest it will be somehow close BTW the two coupled the power of incumbency he enjoys. On paper buhari will win surely but let God's will be done
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by BENEAMATA: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
buhari to head back to daura . . . . . . . . maybe in 2023 , but nigeria i pray , will never go back to corruption ! barawo nla dem !
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by quickly: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj - Nigerians r fools.

We might
Have individual brilliance here and there but out of 10 Nigerians 8 r fools.

Due to religious and tribal biases

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is a crook, sai buhari! buhari till 2044 grin
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by Integritychap: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=CilicMarin post=74950801]Walahi Obasanjo is frustrated after seeing millions of support Buhari still enjoyed across the country inspite of his useless letters, lies and abuses...his only audience now are the equally frustrated ipob pigs... grin grin[/quo They never see anything come 16th February we will show them that Buhari is still in control they will be humiliated...#PMB4Plus4

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by goaldynboy: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lovemaester:

[s]you are the bigger mumu and zombie for thinking atiku a certified thief will be a better President[/s]

Zombie!! Why not support Sowore, Ezekwesiri, Moghalu or Durutoye if you are sincere and have sense!!

Between Buhari and Atiku, Buhari is a notorious thief and a Hardened Criminal and a Coupist!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by cozy7(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
gentlegenius:

Did he participate in the debate yesterday?
OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC), WAS EXCLUDED FROM THE DEBATE, HIS SUPPORTERS STAGED A PROTEST AT D VENUE (d protest made front-page here on NL). HE ALSO SUED THEM. THEY WOULD HV INVITED HIM, SO NIGERIANS CAN WATCH HIM WOOP SOME PPLES ASSES
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by bigfish3k: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Chai Obasanjo is so afraid of Buhari’s second term that he had to call a press conference. OBJ you know what’s coming. You looted Nigeria and now your day of reckoning is here. We are taking back the farms, presidential library and hilltop mansion you corruptly acquired. You are done for Obasanjo

“Tell us why a sane mind will love

Dementia

Senile fragility for a rigorous job

Poor cognitive ability

If you are an employer, will you employ a candidate with such traits?” …. konki
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by goaldynboy: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=gideonvalor98 post=74953234][s]Obasanjo is just seeking relevance. He is the father of corruption and he played a big role in Nigeria's corruption mess. Like wole soyinke has rightly said, he is a man with stained garment. For example, this man was bribing people all over because of his third term agenda. To the issue at hand, elections are not won over social media. I do read comments of people here and I do laugh. Elections is won before election day and it's due to political analysis I.e strong and weak point of opponent and the support they enjoyed. The real political analyst will tell you BUHARI will win. He enjoys much more support in the north than atiku, he will get much more vote in the south east and south south in 2019, in southwest it will be somehow close BTW the two coupled the power of incumbency he enjoys. On paper buhari will win surely but let God's will be done[[/s]/quote]

Another zombie has regurgitated what he was sent to spill!

Oya! Run along to collect your 30k BMC stipend!!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by adimndubisi: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
What a fool, this same opportunist that tried contesting a third term, an constitutional move by the way, we thank God, his equally corrupt VP sabotaged his plans. Just imagine, this thing keeps boiling my blood cause we all remember the embezzling and corruption of his time, wasn't it during his tenure that Atiku orchestrated the sale of Ajaokuta stell mill to indians that dismantled it and shipped it to their country, according to people who worked at that mill, the worth of the inventory in the warehouse was worth more than the amount they sold it, today they're benefitting from it. GOOd God just imagine the nerve of this toad. Go to Kogi, ask the indigenes about their since shuttered steel mill, they will give you the load down. It's so disheartening, what happened to ALSCON sold to Russians, Delta Steel, Sure P 572 billion flushed down the drain, NICON bastardized and stripped bare, 841 million usd for Abuja-Kaduna rail project, where did that go? I could keep going this snake and his VP completely raped and bastardized this country and with absolutely nothing to show for it, besides GSM and mtn,GOD!!! typing this i have tears in my eyes. That these same scoundrels have the impetus to sit in their pent houses and "presidential libraries" and gigantic farms paid for with our common wealth and point fingers; oh the irony. History will not be kind this man. That I can be sure of. I mean and the most corrupt of the two is now trying to run for president, this thing dey bust my brain. I still can't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by olmoRoc: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is up to Nigerians to do the right thing. Any forward-thinking Nigerian knows that buhari was a big mistake and should not be returned next month. Na una know. If e good or bad, na for una wey dey dere!

Just so the ignorant is enlightened. Many of the people clamoring for buhari have their brothers/sisters/parents, etc. in PDP.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by mozona(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
obj is not the right person to say such things but despite that he is saying the candid truth
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by smileyoo: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
am afraid obj, we 've more fools now than ever before, despite the incompetency and unclad bigotry of bubu, this fools 're still supporting him, to continue. but no leader ever build a strong nation based on clanishness & nepotism.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by truentalk: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who is fool Obasanjo or Nigerian?
Obasanjo spent $16b on power yet no additional mW to the existing one. Nigeria was in darkness.
Buhari spent less than 10% of what obasanjo spent yes we have additional 3mw to the existing one. Nigeria is gradually out of darkness.
Okay tell me who is fool?
I will vote for better Nigeria. Forward ever backward never.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by dannovidlimited: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj lay d foundation of Nigerian sufferings by opened up corruption and assassinated all d people DAT hold national patriotism at heart
Obj encouraged kidnapping and make an eyes opener for a lucrative business till today
Obj make corruption away of life in Nigeria
Obj removed history in our memories let d foundation DAT works for ur country is veined
Obj eliminated good public official DAT say no to Sharp practices

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Omeokachie:
Many already hold that unenviable title.

N30k stipend has turned many otherwise educated (barely though) guys to fools.

Use of insults, names calling and curses as tactics that didn't work for you guys in 2015, why would you think it will work this time around? Only fools would think that it will work
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
worlexy:
Sure. Unfortunately there are millions of those fools, some people call them zombies because they don't think, anytime Buhari messes up, they will say it's because of 16 years of PDP misrule!

That's right, you're correct. PDP damaged this country for good 16 years but you're wailing under APC's three years of ruling. Why would any sane Nigerian want PDP back?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
nelronaldo:
And we have so many fools in this country. Their numbers on nairaland sef is alarming

*modified* Those insulting Obasanjo have never been close to the corridor of power. Remember your Lord Amaechi hailed him as a patriot and a great man in one of those released video. There's no need insulting a man because he said Nigerians will be fools to re-elect your master.
Let me quote Obj for you, though I know that it won't cure your mumuness

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by nelronaldo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
maasoap:

Let me quote Obj for you, though I know that it won't cure your mumuness
Lol. It doesn't mean your president isn't a thief and a corrupt person
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by Yemikola(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is evident Obasanjo and his agents have failed in their bid to stop Buhari. The fear is very real, they are in the dark about what the future holds under another years of Buhari presidency. Obasanjo should be reminded exile is still a good option for him to consider to save himself from looming embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by semyman: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is sick and there is no cure, you foolish Fool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by Ziggylady(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
The wise men from the East of which i am proudly one was not fooled in 2015 and sure as hell not fooled now..

It is our irredeemable'suffersticated' neigbhours fooled in 2015 and fooled again now with the promise of an illusionary 2023 Presidency they can only achieve in their dreams you should blame sir..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by chinedumoooo: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj will be irrelevant after 2019 election because during pdp region only few people embezzled our money but under apc lead by president buhari the common men and women enjoy the money through tradmoni, N-power, conditional cash transfer,CBN borrowing programme for farmers etc

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by DimIsaac10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Timfreds:
My pain is those seeing the woeful performance of Buhari still supporting him. Nigeria is truly filled with foolish people. Buhari must go back to daura.
My friend, its that 30k that is working oo.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
nelronaldo:

Lol. It doesn't mean your president isn't a thief and a corrupt person

His integrity runs across the globe, prove it otherwise. I didn't write book on Atiku, this same Obj did. Why would any sane person still allow the same man to market the same crook to him or her?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by babson123456: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
baba agbaya ni baba obasanjo , talo fun wa ni yaradua talo funwa ni Jonathan talo tun fe fun wa in Sule lamido talo funwa BUHARI? won ti GBA awon refinery yin ewa npariwo kiri yeye man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Oga u are the bigger fool for playing a great part in bringing him back to power in the first place

Shut the hell up. Can't one correct a mistake again?

If you passed through a wrong way, there's nothing wrong in re-directing your path.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by DerideGull(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
dre11:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo holds State of the Nation briefing

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Sunday said President Muhammadu Buhari has succeeded in deceiving Nigerians for the first time and they would be fools to play into his hand for the second time.

He likened Buhari’s government to “Abacha era”, saying the security institutions are being misused to fight all critics and opponents of Buhari.

“Buhari has succeeded in deceiving us first time and we will be fools to allow ourselves to be deceived the second time,” Obasanjo said in the state of the nation address titled “Points of Concern and Action.”

Obasanjo spoke at his Pent House Residence Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Oke-Mosan, OOPL, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The lastest address is coming barely a year Obasanjo issued a scathing letter where he asked Buhari not to seek reelection in 2019.

The 16-page address, according to him, reviewed some of the issues he raised a year ago and how far they have been tackled.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-will-be-fools-to-fall-for-buhari-again-says-obasanjo.html

Most Nigerians who voted for Muhammadu Buhari in his first term are irredeemable fools. The dumbass from Katsina State has achieved practically nothing but nepotism which is the worst case of corruption.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again by DerideGull(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
gideonvalor98:
Obasanjo is just seeking relevance. He is the father of corruption and he played a big role in Nigeria's corruption mess. Like wole soyinke has rightly said, he is a man with stained garment. For example, this man was bribing people all over because of his third term agenda. To the issue at hand, elections are not won over social media. I do read comments of people here and I do laugh. Elections is won before election day and it's due to political analysis I.e strong and weak point of opponent and the support they enjoyed. The real political analyst will tell you BUHARI will win. He enjoys much more support in the north than atiku, he will get much more vote in the south east and south south in 2019, in southwest it will be somehow close BTW the two coupled the power of incumbency he enjoys. On paper buhari will win surely but let God's will be done

Muhammudu Buhari is not only the grandfather and father of corruption but he is also the son of corruption. At least, Obansanjo did not join Nigerian army on corruptible tendencies as did the jackass called Buhari. Nigerians should get educated about corruption. In fact, embezzlement of fund is the lightweight of corruption. The mother corruption is nepotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.