Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary (2122 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Eva101: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls nairalanders..am a graduate of mass comm.i ve knowledge of ms word n excel.am a team player and open for development,i can manage stress also..pls am ready to share my first salary into two with anybody that can help me secure a job..tired of searching pls

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
You’re ready to split your salary? Wow such desperation & frustration. I hope it won’t get to that point for you before you get a job though. What’s your location?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Eva101: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kashamaadupe:
You’re ready to split your salary? Wow such desperation & frustration. I hope it won’t get to that point for you before you get a job though. What’s your location?
iyana ipaja but can relocate

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eva101:

Okay Send me a PM
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kashamaadupe:

Okay Send me a PM

not just asking him to send you a private message - you have to tell us what you have for him so to be sure u r not planning on harvesting his organs. . . undecided

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eva101:

be careful sir.

be very very careful oga.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Lush100(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
.. ...
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
obiekunie1:

not just asking him to send you a private message - you have to tell us what you have for him so to be sure u r not planning on harvesting his organs. . . undecided

NL wouldnt allow dropping numbers. I asked her to send pm because I have a WhatsApp job recruitment group that works..

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
obiekunie1:

be careful sir.

be very very careful oga.

Mr man. As much as your heart is pure so is mine. Am not an harvester of organs as funny as that sounds lol. I’m only trying to assist her in whatever way I can with a job. I was moved she could even be frustrated to the point of splitting her first salary just to get a job. The state of the country is extremely pitiable. I was once in her shoes before I got a job.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by monddy25(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eva101:
Pls nairalanders..am a graduate of mass comm.i ve knowledge of ms word n excel.am a team player and open for development,i can manage stress also..pls am ready to share my first salary into two with anybody that can help me secure a job..tired of searching pls
I'm also in need too, graduate business admin, with experience in client support and office assistant, also good in ms word and adobe photoshop! I can give my first month salary just to get back on my feet again! Pls help a soul!
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Bunk20: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eva101:

Pls can you send a mail to me (cv) let start from there and indicate in the subject of d mail Eva101 from nairaland, so I know it is u richard.udeozo@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Eva101: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kashamaadupe:

Okay Send me a PM
how do i pm u sir
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Eva101: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bunk20:

Pls can you send a mail to me (cv) let start from there and indicate in the subject of d mail Eva101 from nairaland, so I know it is u richard.udeozo@yahoo.com.Thanks
ok sir.,ve done dat
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by laff2016(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good pple of nl,i also need a job,as i am also willing to give my 1mnth salary.I stay in kaduna.I am also a graduate.I am willing to do any job.I lost My job recently,i got married recently,as such,i need a job to take care of myself and wife.
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by bb030: 2:26am On Jan 21, 2019
good morning NL.am also in need of a job and also willing to split my 1st and 2nd salary.i reside in abuja.am a graduate of microbiology.
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by SUPERPACK: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
good morning NL.am also in need of a job and also willing to Giveaway my first 2yrs salary.i reside in Anambra. I am a graduate of engineering .

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by freethesheeple(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
You have such skill in Msword and others yet you are lazy and not ready to work
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by ogawisdom(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Eva101:

Lol when ppl are paying 800k to 1m for job
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by ogawisdom(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2019
laff2016:
Good pple of nl,i also need a job,as i am also willing to give my 1mnth salary.I stay in kaduna.I am also a graduate.I am willing to do any job.I lost My job recently,i got married recently,as such,i need a job to take care of myself and wife.

Look for Keke and drive on hire purchase

Or u can buy second hand Keke for 170k and hustle with while waiting for job. Hunger is real. After working in bank u should have some savings don't u or better still turn your private car to taxi
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by Nchetttaa(f): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
laff2016:

What part of abuja are you? Let's do a job search..
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by tonyeal: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oga quit the desperation.

Go to UBA's career website and apply. You will receive a test invite. https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/ thats the link> All the best!
Eva101:

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by tonyeal: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Check out this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4974028/switch-tv-job-vacancies-2019

Eva101:
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by kay4kay: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eva101:

Its Its not about sharing your salary, what can you offer? List what you have done and what you can do. If you can offer your salary then you can offer your kpekus. Caution
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by laff2016(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nchetttaa:

i stay at sabo in kaduna.but i an willing to relócate.
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by laff2016(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nchetttaa:

i stay at kaduna,sabo,but i am willing to relócate.
Re: Help Me Get A Job N Share My First Salary by kelish(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Am also looking for a job o.
Am an OND holder in computer science, skilled in Ms word nd Ms excel. Am a fast learner nd also a team player. Experienced secertary nd helpdesk attendant. Am also flexible. Reside in kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

APPLY In 30 Minuites Student Loan To Study Abroad And Nigeria. No Collateral / Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020 / Lessons From Those Who Resigned Their Jobs Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.