Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (1555 Views)

Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Muttee: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation has reacted at Olusegun Obasanjo statement.

I am so proud of my political father Pres. Olusegun Obasanjo.His latest intervention was timely and superlative. Now you know where some of us get our fighting spirit from.This is just the beginnng.We will follow OBJ into battle even with our eyes blindfolded. Buhari get ready!

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Am-Proud-Of-You-Father-Fani-Kayode-Reacts-As-Obasanjo-Hit-Buhari-Again.html[/url]

1 Share

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by lathrowinger: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Like father like son, I trust u... Sai @aatiku 2019...

1 Like

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Olalan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if it's FKK that wrote baba speech........his oratory and writing skills are top notch

2 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Luckylife(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria is in critical stage now !

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by baliyubla: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shame on Obj and his likes for allowing the renowned Jihadist and bigot fool them in the first place. Buhari was and should never have been an option. Now the tyrant is ready to spill blood than give up the throne.

1 Like

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Muttee: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Plz....
God help us..
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by v4victor: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hate him or love him, u can't deny the fact that OBJ has the nation's interest at heart

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063

1 Like

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj the game changer

Fire on Baba

From last week to this week have not been fair to apc resident zombies

1 Share

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
v4victor:
Hate him or love him, u can't deny the fact that OBJ has the nation's interest at heart

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Obj has his personal agenda at heart not Nigeria. The Yorubas know Obj more than you. Glory to God, Obj has no Electoral value in Ogun state

6 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Obj the game changer

Fire on Baba

From last week to this week have not been fair to apc resident zombies
Inconsequential 5% , to make the case worse Obj has less than 3% Electoral value in South West

2 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by helinues: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Una eyes go soon clear in less than a month.

3 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Obj has his personal agenda at heart not Nigeria. The Yorubas know Obj more than you. Glory to God, Obj has no Electoral value in Ogun state
zombie!!
but you were praising him when he was doing it to Gej

What is good for the geese is also good for the gander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...
Keep quiet, Nigeria assets are not meant to enrich friends. No to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Inconsequential 5% , to make the case worse Obj has less than 3% Electoral value in South West
but he supperheaded the Victory of pmb in 2015
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
zombie!! but you were praising him when he was doing it to Gej
What is good for the geese is also good for the gander
Put a thread or quote where I praised him, schmuck

2 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by chuksville(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Look at him... Always criticizing things...
Minister of Criticism!!!

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
but he supperheaded the Victory of pmb in 2015
Where and when? Someone that didn't super head her daughter(Iyabo) senatorial election in Ogun central?

2 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by mightyhazell: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
That one join

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by dokie: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
baliyubla:
Shame on Obj and his likes for allowing the renowned Jihadist and bigot fool them in the first place. Buhari was and should never have been an option. Now the tyrant is ready to spill blood than give up the throne.

Exactly.
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Put a thread or quote where I praised him, schmuck
I don't have plenty time on an inconsequential zombie

1 Share

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by fk001(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bunch of dimwits.

OBJ the more you talk the more you lose your relevance.

Now next Month by this time I know you would be no where to be found.

FFK, Reno, AtIKU would bury their heads,

IPOB will start agitating for Biafra again.

Nairaland wailers would have to face another 4 years of grieving and wailing.

Just sit back and see how things will unfold.
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Where and when? Someone that didn't super head her daughter(Iyabo) senatorial election in Ogun central?

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by bedspread: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
To be Sincere, Witnessing what Former President Obasanjo is Championing, I make bold to say I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN...
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Afamed: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
I don't have plenty time on an inconsequential zombie
You gave up too sudden. Say no to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by deboysben(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

You gave up too sudden. Say no to Atikulooting
say no to buharidementia angry grin
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Shame to dem APC Zombies
Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote
WE stand with restoration
WE stand with economical revitalisation
WE stand with restructuring
WE stand with respect for rule of law
WE stand with true democracy
WE stand with true patriotism
WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar
WE stand with PDP!!
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..
for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Your a paid troll.atiku dollars has intoxicated you
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
Your a paid troll.atiku dollars has intoxicated you.
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Like father like son
Re: Am Proud Of You, Father: Fani Kayode Reacts As Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again by jude79(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Afamed:

yea, u want buhari to rule nigeria. yet you cannot in sincerity employ buhari or someone of buhari's brain capacity to be your child's lesson teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Jubilation As President Is Sighted On Open Roof Bus In Ibadan / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself / Tribunal: Akpabio Disrupts Traffic TO Akwa Ibom Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.