Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady (35575 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by olayi1992: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=TimFisher2 post=74953312] undecided

Afonjas can't ceased to amaze me

It is always in their blood

Anything about them woman sex woman sex

Even here on nairaland they can't make a meaningful contribution without reeling out their sexual offensive appetite whenever a lady comments!

Tufiakwa![] I blame ur teachers who fail to imbibe in u the morals of this life

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Slynation(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:
All these motivational speakers wey never handle any physical business mtcheew.
AAC.. TAKE IT BACK!!!
SOWORE FOR PRESIDOOO
A presidential candidate they didn't even invited to debate.... grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by ItzBIM(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Slynation:

A presidential candidate they didn't even invited to debate.... grin

They were smart to exclude him because he would shake plenty tables.

But they scored an own goal in return.
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Ymodulus: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fela Durotoye is just a joke.

A motivational speaker not a Political Aspirant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Slynation(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
ItzBIM:

They were smart to exclude him because he would shake plenty tables.
But they scored an own goal in return.
grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Ategberoson(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Even here on nairaland they can't make a meaningful contribution without reeling out their sexual offensive appetite whenever a lady comments!

Tufiakwa!

stop wailing ipob. your hatred for Yoruba won't stop Buhari victory comes Feb 16

get ready to hate them more grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by DisGuy: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2019
He also seems to struggle with her name/names..

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by sweetrace(f): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2019
So, what is wrong with him calling her pleasant?

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by naturefellow(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Tufiakwa!
new year already. Stop all this 'afonja', tribalist bullsh#t. Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by koyeni(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2019
grin

Check my siggy
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Humblezack:

Please continue talking. I need more data to find out your specie.

Lame reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by bukatyne(f): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2019
What's wrong with him calling her pleasant and delectable?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Nyaknor(m): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2019

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by LZAA: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Just keep in mind that m.i was advocating for gay rights last year
Smh
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided Afonjas can't ceased to amaze me It is always in their blood Anything about them woman sex woman sex Even here on nairaland they can't make a meaningful contribution without reeling out their sexual offensive appetite whenever a lady comments! Tufiakwa!
I nwere nsogbu uche. M na-ekpe ekpere ka mgbasa gị mechie afọ a. Kwuo Amen.

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by nairalandtruthr: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2019
��*_Do not read news without getting rewarded again_*

How are you, wanted to share this good news with you and I do so because I got paid and certain that they pay. You can make money(into your Nigerian bank account)via this app that pays for reading their news without your paying anyone any registration fee. Click the link to download http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=517690303222644736
Check down to download the app and remember to use the code EDN8AI while registering so you can also get the bonus for registering via active member. If any other question after this stage you can inbox me to put you through the other stages and how to actually earn the money.

Evidence of payment below

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by SternProphet: 2:52am On Jan 21, 2019
It's sexual harassment to compliment a lady's appearance in an official setting. Please take note. Some tough women actually sue you for it.
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Yankee101: 3:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Chopping his vice?
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Leave the man alone alone. He just wants to smash his running mate..since when is that a crime? angry
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Once again, the takeaway from a serious issue is a puerile argument.

Nigerians major in the minor and minor in the major.

We need an ethical rebirth.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by WeighWordSon(m): 4:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Walking:
Had you guys followed the debate and concentrated..
You would have understood what question he was asked and why he had to use those words.

Thank you. I wonder why some people are narrow-minded. If only they would consciously understand the context of the question asked.
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by planetx: 4:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Where is her picture so we can determine for ourselves.
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Shawnnn01: 4:59am On Jan 21, 2019
PDP Igbos are at it again
This is how they sow the seed of distrust
Soiling the the guys name slowly / steadily
I dislike Moghalu but am yet to open a thread or post anything about his gaffe at the debate.
This is how they will repeat false information about you till their supporters take it up as truth. Other Nigerians should watch out.
This is the only none Igbo at the debate n they are already at it, are they telling me there is no gaffe from Ezekwisile & Moghalu ?
Giftedhand92:
The ANN Presidential candidate, Fela Durotoye have come under serious attack by internet users
for describing his running mate as a “beautiful and delectable” lady during last night's Presidential Debate at Transcorp Hilton Hotels Abuja.

Fela Durotoye have received backlash for doing such thing despite it's just a compliment. Many who read meaning into the statement, tagged all Nigerian politicians the same.

Watch the video here and see reactions below..

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2019
This M.I Abaga become a Very Useless man just to stay relevant or gain some fake Love and attention for being a Feminist. Why should someone calling a woman beautiful should be part of our Problem in Nigeria? We got more pressing matter facing the nation, ASUU is on Strike, Our President is old and Sick and got no good brain, Bokoharam is still on rampage and so on and so on, and He can only Rant Feminist Chants on Twitter, Very Useless man just because of Pussy.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by enemmo(f): 6:02am On Jan 21, 2019
I see nothing wrong here and I'm a woman.

Being 'delectable' doesn't take away anything from her positive attributes.

The world at large is getting overly sensitive in my opinion.
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by cardoctor(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Delicious lady. Hmmmm
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Daeylar(f): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2019
M. I is right. Such a serious and formal setting is not the time to describe someone as a beautiful and Delectable lady.
Is it a beauty pageant?
Can these men stop focusing on the physical attributes of a woman for once?
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by toyinfunmi(f): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2019
And so what? How about the part he appreciated her work for the girl child. I SMH for you guys. #Jobless
[/quote]
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by dallyemmy: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2019
extremely attractive.
"the delectable Ms Davis"
synonyms: delightful, lovely, adorable, captivating, charming, enchanting, winning, engaging, appealing, beguiling;
Re: Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady by Justiceleague1: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2019
His name is Fela...trust his conehead brethren to be the ones castigating him....ABAYOMI,MUFUTAU,MUMINI,...

buh if the lifeless jihadist says poo nah,

"AHHHHHHH,BEENI,O..OTOO,NI..RIGHT ON,SIR"

ZomB coneheads

Now,ladies and gentlemen,tanda paya all kwoneheads
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.