Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo (15723 Views)

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by DonCandido(f): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] Very Unbrillant Summation as Usual...

You support or you don't support, How does it Relate to me?

It's Guilty Conscience Possessing u..
That's why u uttering Gibberish....

Swim in Confusion and Curses bro..Cheers

Sophomoric, ill conceived and disjointed comment.

Please go back, read my comment and react to it properly.

Summation, my foot!

Your reaction to my comment is a classic non sequitur!
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by DonCandido(f): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] Very Unbrillant Summation as Usual...

You support or you don't support, How does it Relate to me?

It's Guilty Conscience Possessing u..
That's why u uttering Gibberish....

Swim in Confusion and Curses bro..Cheers
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by DonCandido(f): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=DonCandido post=74962518][/quote]

Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by XceptionJay: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Your frustration is yet to fully manifest, just give it more time.

I think the FG needs to organize emergency workers by Febuhari 17 when PMB will be announced the winner so as to prevent a lot of suicides, especially in the PDP's strongholds.

Just don't enter market.
Stop being dumb,grow up
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by XceptionJay: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Bolustical:

Try to be in control of your English Language first.
Atleast you got his message,so pass it to your lifeless President
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by bedspread: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
DonCandido:

Sophomoric, ill conceived and disjointed comment.

Please go back, read my comment and react to it properly.

Summation, my foot!

Your reaction to my comment is a classic non sequitur!
[/s]go back to bed bro
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by DonCandido(f): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]go back to bed bro

Lazy Nigerian youth.

Still in bed at 9.37 am?

Re: Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo by Oluwatested: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
You removed democratically elected governors as if they were class captains and you’re likening someone to #abacha , you tried to hang onto power for the third term against the provision of the constitution and you’re saying someone is desperate for a second term, you deafened your hear to the court that ordered the payment of Lagos state state allocation if not for late Yaradua that effected it. I don’t know why thunders are slow to strike these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Abia Speaker Chinedum Orji Officially Joins APC (Photos) / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos / Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.