Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti (468 Views)

Sola Kuti To Bola Ahmed Tinubu: You Want To Be President / Sola Kuti Wrote To Tinubu Ahead Of 2023 - / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by iwayumeh: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sola Kuti has come heavily on Tolu Ogulesi and his colleague Ismail who he claimed are leaving large while encouraging Nigerians to continue to endure the hardship and poverty

He tweeted @toluogunlesi poverty is NOT a virtue. I heard you now fly business class and your colleague Ismail flies first with his wife and kids. How much is your salary? Pls stop writing rubbish. Nigerians are suffering. Buhari is going to ICC and you will be soon be jobless again.

Source
https://twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/1087045411544678400?s=19

Re: Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by Ruddyman(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by bedspread: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
All I'll say is that Being in this Generation where Chief Obasanjo comes out boldly to Speak against the Wickedness and evil in The Country makes me A Proud Nigerian
Re: Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by deboysben(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mod stop deleting my post oo

Buhari must go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by v4victor: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
That's the reason why they all encouraged Bubu to contest again. They want to continue living flamboyant lifestyles with proceeds from corruption.
Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063

#Atikulation2019
Re: Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti by sholatech(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
We really need to borrow ourselves brain in this country with the large numbers of brainwashed Pmb supporters we have. suffering and smiling.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Council Of State Approves N27,000 As New Minimum Wage / Naijabet.com Tips Jimi Agbaje To Clinch The Lagos Governorship Seat / APC Suspends Campaign, Protest Suspension Of Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.